RPGM Completed The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I beg to differ : it might be either 'The agent who hardly knows anything...' or 'The agent who knows barely anything...'
I have just come across this ponderous matter, and will check in my grammar treatises.
You are little bit too late my friend. :)

I got all grammar advice in the first two pages of this discussion and have corrected the title several times before. . :)

But, i wish you have fun with my game. I can bet you didn't experienced something like this before. :)

Le Mat

May 30, 2020

I got all grammar advice in the first two pages of this discussion and have corrected the title several times before. . :)

But, i wish you have fun with my game. I can bet you didn't experienced something like this before. :)
I did not mean you ought to have altered your title yet again. It is all for grammar's sake and for the fun of it.
Moreover, and needless to say, it does boil down to whom you got your stack of pieces of grammatical advice from.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

Le Mat

May 30, 2020

"Have fun with my game." Thank you. You are most congenial.
I will treat myself to playing it as soon as opportunity knocks for me, during the lockdown we are undergoing around here.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
"Have fun with my game." Thank you. You are most congenial.
I will treat myself to playing it as soon as opportunity knocks for me, during the lockdown we are undergoing around here.
Just to make right impression i want to notice despite English is broken hardly in dialogues there is the plot. And by plot i didn't mean something like hero from the village go to the wood fighting goblins to unite the kingdom.

Unfortunately bastardo! in his review totally miss the plot! Maybe he skipping dialogues and radio messages. :(

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Just to make right impression i want to notice despite English is broken hardly in dialogues there is the plot. And by plot i didn't mean something like hero from the village go to the wood fighting goblins to unite the kingdom.

Unfortunately bastardo! in his review totally miss the plot! Maybe he skipping dialogues and radio messages. :(
Ha ! Such sorry things have been known to happen here and elsewhere. Woe unto us !
I for one had a review flunked by a fellow who was not proficient enough at English to understand accurately what I had written.
The whole affair was so odd and hopeless that I renounced appealing to the powers-that-be, for I had just arrived.
Let's keep a stiff upper lip !

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
This is a profound impressive None-Such, One-of-a-kind, flabbergasting game.
I have played one and a half hours of this superb oddity, and now I shall go to bed and sleep on it. ( almost 11 p.m. here)

• Haha

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
What's new in the Episode VII: Underground Interview?

* New big and well detailed map.
* New characters.
* New music track (all music which i use available under free license).
* New small mission with investigation progression.

Knowing issues:

* If during the tracking mission the girl sometimes stucking on other people, just wait. It's not a bug - it's traffic.

upd. Crap, in this version is "bug". Game started from 7'th episode. :( Nobody reported it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Bastardo's review is to some extent relevent. Frankly I kinda got lost with the storyline. Have to say the artwork / scenes are great. The plot well it is different and not your typical "save and unite the world / you are a man and you gotta fuck all the possible girls", etc. So yeah its something new and refreshing. Yes it's a little bland cause you know most people are used to playing normal storylined games and as I said before if you don't read the dialogue and fail to understand or understand it in a different way you will get lost. Also if your just looking for the scenes and dont give a fuck about dialogue well you'll wind up in some desolate empty space.

I only wish that the story or gameplay would be more inspiring and would keep my attention on it rather than bore me after sometime of playing. I like how the Dev sought out inspiration from a culmination of horror movies from the seventies. Definitely nailed picturing that scenario.
Overall amazing artwork, unique idea will keep an eye on it.
Props to the Dev for attempting to create something unique (even when he's not English speaking).

Im not gonna put this up as a review mainly because most people read reviews before actually heading to experience the game themselves.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
RJ24 thanks for such positive review!

Unfortunately there was small bug on this version -- the game started from seventh episodes. I guess you have to messed around with save files and maybe missed first two episodes and intro. I'm sorry for this.

I re-uploaded the fixed version today. Normally game must start from intro with clown-girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: RJ24

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
RJ24 thanks for such positive review!

Unfortunately there was small bug on this version -- the game started from seventh episodes. I guess you have to messed around with save files and maybe missed first two episodes and intro. I'm sorry for this.

I re-uploaded the fixed version today. Normally game must start from intro with clown-girl.
It's alright.
You are most welcome. I don't know why the game has received a lot of down votes.
I used an old save file from the previous version so I didn't miss anything and started off where I stopped in the previous version, so that's probably the reason I may have missed the bug. No matter, I'll check the new content today.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
'Episode 8': Mental Breakdown

Weird and disturbing as always!

* Story progression.
* Now you can die. :)
* New mechanics testing, like visibility range and very simple stealth.
* Lighting plugin testing.
* Save plugin testing.
* New music track.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
The Dev Who Barely Know English
Weird. It's like there's other languages in this world besides just one.
The Forum Member Who Barely Knows Other Cultures Exist Besides Their Own.
Even if you meant it deliberately as a joke, making fun of someone who doesn't know English as their first language, using a sentence that is as grammatically incorrect as yours, doesn't fly well.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Boneca_S4B031r4

Actually now there is aggressive mobs on maps.

Currently only couple in wastelands and Grimba&Gomez on Ep. 8. Four touches and 'Game Over'. :(

test_01.png

whenimclownin2

To be honest there is only lesbiandom scenes currently. Sorry i can't remember all of them, but you may trust Bastardo opinion something 'weird and disturbing' happens in any episode. And the plot is hard to retell.

Last edited:
Reactions: whenimclownin2

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Anyone else stuck on a black screen of death "Now Loading" ?
Sorry about this.

This is known bug/glitch which happens randomly. Just close the game window and restart the game.
There is nothing loading actually.

I think it's title plugin glitch. I need time to find what to do with it.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes