RPGM Completed The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Lol, I knew that this game was yours just by looking the previews on Latest Updates.
Yeah, the style it's something you just having or not! And you can't nothing to do about it.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hello!

New small episode [4]: 'Robots With Bad Habits'.

Names for previous episodes:

1. Spoiled Lunch
2. Testing in Crimson Tones
3. Hysteria No More

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, bastardo!

I feel i need explain something. :)

Of course, you may not like the characters that i invented, what they look like and what they do, but... the story isn't random. Our protagonist is not very smart, he makes mistakes, but the story isn't random.

But maybe there is my fault here and it is that I have conceived too long and too big story. Which will develop very slowly in each episode and again, our hero is often mistaken.

You may assume that there are excessive characters here, such as:

Dr. Cocteau and his nurses
Alex Beatnik (guy in leather jacket from radio transmission, which allegedly was kidnapped)
Grimba (ugly lady in restaurant and red car)

But there is only 'Ep. 4'. I did not have time to tell about all of them, but they are all connected with the misadventures of our hero. Each of them will have a series of episodes in the future. But this will not happen soon. In my schedule for the next episodes, the exploration of the factory, city districts and even wastelands around the city. But you may hear something about these characters through radio messages or rumors.

Maybe I need to write an explanation of the plot someday, but ... kind of spoiler: In the first six or seven episodes, the hero will not find many clues for his investigation. His problem is getting out from the damn factory.

Yeap, cat wandering in ugly world, around ugly people slowly gathering new information and new garbage for his mind, but there is connection.

What happens in current episodes short reminder:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Indeed, I need to warn the players that the investigation will not get very far in the coming episodes, but you will see a lot of very strange characters and scenes.

upd. To OldMoonSong :

I watched 'The Cement Garden' (1993) and i know who Ian McEvan is. And i even easily understand what is all about. But didn't was impressed too much. :) I'm more into Futurama and early Coen's brothers (you know, who mr. Hudsucker is, aren't?) works then into depressive symbolism.

upd2. I just realize that people who looking/reading 'The Cement Garden' and 'Flowers in the Attic' (1987 or 2014 for me the some bullshit) calling my game 'weird and disturbing'. :ROFLMAO:

Woow... i outdid 'macabre king' McEvan!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Another short episde is ready! Short but 'weird and disturbance' (c) meter is about as 'Ep. 2'.

Ep. V: Tuning Sledgehammer

+ Small intro with Belinda before 'Ep. I'.

You may look/read intro first then go to the title screen and load safe file.

Disturbing news for fans of my visual novel, presumably one of the following episodes will be protected by patronage tier temporally. I wouldn't want it to shock anyone!

upd. Now, with fucking machines tag! (y)

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
'Episode VI'

Hot Metal in the Wasteland

A little bit of everything including the essential element "weird and disturbing". For this episode use save file #5.

What's new?

* The real end of 'Episode V'.
* Short recon on the Wasteland.
* Your partnership in founding a media agency.
* Meeting with a strange couple in the wasteland.
* Dr. Cocteau discusses the case of Alex Beatnik on "Mental Health Evenings" radio show.
* New versions about conspiracies and new delusion.
* New map and new music track.
* Changes in menus and fonts.

Not sure but maybe i need to add horror and femdom tag? :)

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
horror and femdom tag? :) ....
:)

I want to reassure you, I'm not going to use gore or zombies, or vivid violence in my future episodes. But I have found that some people find my game disturbing. In other case there is games on this forum which using horror tag but by my personal standards there is nothing scary in them.

upd.

And what happens in 'Ep. 6':

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it's femdom! :)

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Game will not run, sat at "loading" for about an hour, finally just gave up and deleted it.
Loading about an hour? :eek:

Sorry i don't know what this bug is. Mabye some random js issue? If you seeing 'loading' longer then a couple of minutes just close the windows and restart the game.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I..I don't know.. I was just passing by and I've seen this and clicked, now I'm here confused.. Not being prejudiced (cuz I'm a girl too who like hentai by the way) but, these models are kind of strange, the proposal seems quite fun on the other hand. But certainly these images are a bit stranges.. Just for the sake of doubt, did something happens (inside the game) to explain all womens to have this model or is it just a proposal of your own, Dev? (Like "I like it and I'll do like this")

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just for the sake of doubt, did something happens (inside the game) to explain all womens to have this model or is it just a proposal of your own, Dev? (Like "I like it and I'll do like this")
Hello!

I know a lot of players expect hentai from RPGMs, but this game was never going to look like hentai or even close. :) As I mentioned in description, I like old noir films, grotesque, old horror films and old Italian trash movies. :) This isn't horror game but sometimes i take my inspiration from very-very old horror movies. :)

Maybe this explains how my female models looks like.

upd. Hmm... about specific characters what may i say:

Nurses: If someone reads the plot, they already know that they are working for a strange doctor. Why don't they look ugly?
Dildo plant workers: They looking bad because they working on trashy plant.
Grimba (redhead women from Ep. I): She look ugly because she is evil.
Redhead girl from 'Ep. VI': I think look very o'k and even hot. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Hello!

I know a lot of players expect hentai from RPGMs, but this game was never going to look like hentai or even close. :) As I mentioned in description, I like old noir films, grotesque, old horror films and old Italian trash movies. :) This isn't horror game but sometimes i take my inspiration from very-very old horror movies. :)

Maybe this explains how my female models looks like.
I see, i just got "excited" by an LEsbian revolution hahaha. LEtting jokes aside, your game seems very cool (for those who appreciate this genre and etc) Good luck with it! And another question; Did you got Hisoka's famele model? 2b62bc170979f81d528ddbcf25fabb36.jpg xD

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Nope. :) I know very little about hentai.
You're very.. different? Regardless of the fact that this entire site focus is based on Hentai, you do not know much about it.. but letting this aside > Hisoka isn't from any hentai > Hunter x Hunter, an animation and very old I may say. You will probably like it. :) (Very grotesque and with some "Skeletony" art style too)

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
gremlin_shaman assuming that the context is correct, the title should be "The agent who barely knows anything".
I beg to differ : it might be either 'The agent who hardly knows anything...' or 'The agent who knows barely anything...'
I have just come across this ponderous matter, and will check in my grammar treatises.

• Haha
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes