RPGM Completed The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The OV reminded me of a review on The Electric Playground for the film Barney's Version, which Scott C. Jones referred to as AKA "The life of a stupid man."

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
you may use either "The agent who barely knows anything" or "The agent who barely knew anything." if you're trying to be humorous, the latter makes a tad more sense.

cheers.
Thanks!

Fixed. :)

Reactions: ZenPath

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
gremlin_shaman Any chance you could release a Linux build?
Hello!

I could build it but i can't test it or even run it. :)

So here is the to the Linux version. Could you test it?

udp. Any testers for build?

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm not native to english myself, but if you attempt creating englishbased content then it's worth to get someone to do a proof reading for ya.
yeah, it's worth...

if you stuck on hem gimme their contacts

DeltishAstra

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2020
Please don't get me wrong... english level needed for posting on a forum like that is one thing. Level required when you ship your product is a different thing. Anyways... I'm honestly wishing you a success with your VN.

HLKS

Mar 31, 2018
I rarely post a review, but... No content (either H or not) even for a first release, you won't have people with the desire to play again later.
Just walking a cat scraping at voids with stop-texts everywhere... not attractive at all.
Try to expend the content (more images or more gameplay / story) but I think this was too early to release that.
A big no for me and I think I won't be the only one, I guess I won't play future updates if you keep it that way.
Good luck

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I rarely post a review, but... No content (either H or not) even for a first release, you won't have people with the desire to play again later.
Just walking a cat scraping at voids with stop-texts everywhere... not attractive at all.
Try to expend the content (more images or more gameplay / story) but I think this was too early to release that.
A big no for me and I think I won't be the only one, I guess I won't play future updates if you keep it that way.
Good luck
Ohh... it so hard to please all testes. It isn't really the game -- just VN + walking sim. :)

So any other gameplay beside walking, reading, looking on pictures and listen to the music newer ever intended to be here. :)

About lack of pictures or story you may notice this is the [Ep. 1] only. I'm working slowly and trying to find optimal episode size. I think 2-3 maps and 2-3 scenes it's o'k for one episode. Otherwise, updates will be released very slowly. :( Of course it is up to user decide which game he likes but if you see something like [Ep. 3] it means that the game has become approximately three times longer.

upd. If you like more action or exploration, or clowns and knifes you may try my previous game 'MindDrifter' (promo on signature) (temporally abandoned). :)

HLKS

Mar 31, 2018
Ohh... it so hard to please all testes. It isn't really the game -- just VN + walking sim. :)

So any other gameplay beside walking, reading, looking on pictures and listen to the music newer ever intended to be here. :)

About lack of pictures or story you may notice this is the [Ep. 1] only. I'm working slowly and trying to find optimal episode size. I think 2-3 maps and 2-3 scenes it's o'k for one episode. Otherwise, updates will be released very slowly. :( Of course it is up to user decide which game he likes but if you see something like [Ep. 3] it means that the game has become approximately three times longer.

upd. If you like more action or exploration, or clowns and knifes you may try my previous game 'MindDrifter' (promo on signature) (temporally abandoned). :)
I perfectly understand it's the 1st release, but as I said, I think it was too early for it, as there's not enough content even for a VN, you basically just walk with the cat with no reward in the story line or content.
That's just my opinion, but I thouht it was worth saying it.
Hope you succeed to make it good mate, good luck again

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
basically just walk with the cat with no reward in the story line or content.
Not really so. There is little by little scene by scene progress in you protagonist mind and in the story too. :)

You know in the literature classes the teaching to make difference between reader, protagonist and storyteller. So, maybe if something in the story is clear for you from the beginning (or from the announce) it doesn't mean that everything is clear for the cat. :) His opinion or idea about what happens progressing or deforming from scene to scene. :)

He did not come to his delusions suddenly.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes