RPGM Completed The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 19, 2018
The game doesn't look like my cup of tea, but the title reminds me of Dunkey's Solid Gear Metal video lol.

"Psycho Mantis?"

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Are they influenced into it/manipulated into it/tricked into it etc?
Yeap... not in harsh way in this episode. :) I'm trying approach with irony. The novel is short and rar pack small. So, why don't try it? :)

upd. 'MindDrifter' (my previous game) has corruption and manipulation elements too.

upd. And even for Psycho Mantis fans there is something like this for a long time:

Last edited:

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
I just finished the inital release..
I like it.

The protagonist is cool.
The pics are sometimes creepy, but it fits the story, the setting, and the "atomsphere" of the game, so that is ok.
The looks of the "walking sim" part, mostly B&W, also fits the game in many ways.

Yes, there is a mistake in the title. Best option is "knew anything". But overall, the english is quite good, better than the vast majority of "english as second language" titles I see floating around.

Its a pretty little gem, very original, and I look forward to seeing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im surprised no one mentioned that the game is 2D not 3D can tell by pic 2 that reason alone i wasnt interested
BUT then ontop of it all reading all sex is lesbian destroyed all possibilities regardless

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
im surprised no one mentioned that the game is 2D not 3D can tell by pic 2 that reason alone i wasnt interested
BUT then ontop of it all reading all sex is lesbian destroyed all possibilities regardless
Hi, there!

This is story oriented RPGM walking sim with DAZ3D pictures. :)

Too progressing the story and find new pictures and dialogues you have to walk around the map. I still calling it VN. :)

upd. I'm not sure what on 'pic 2' turning your off but there is no any fighting, items management or puzzles but there is kind of map design. You just walking around and story progressing (i'm hope) without any effort from your side.

upd. 'Episode II' starting after 'The End' title. :) So don't close the game after 'The End' it's not the end. :)

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I was waiting for this message!

I hope you enjoyed the new episode. :)

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
New Episode?
Yeap... this update is about new episode or story part two.
You can read on the title [Ep. 1-2].
So... on this update we have one episode more and my little novel has become about twice as large. :)

upd. Each episode will contain a couple of new maps, a plot development and one sex scene (now sex scenes bigger than in 'Ep. 1' but about one scene per episode). Yeap... and this particular update content two new music tracks (openGameArt license). :)

Music is big deal for me when i working on maps or plot.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Why do people ignore this game? :oops:
Dunno... but i'm working on a new update. :)

I will try to make weekly updates. But in format which was announced before. One update = one scene. Not too much but story and universe will grow step by step.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes