f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Any game that has tentacles, aliens, and pregnancy, you can count me in! Excited to see how this game evolves.
Best part is that designer is taking requests for new monsters and births (via patreon) so it can still evolve to be even BETTER if you have something specific in mind!

Reactions: D.VaBeast

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
what should I expect? monster/tentacle sex or some good old fucking too?
Simple monster/tentacle sex is too radical for you?

Also, is that me or this does not look like a face of a scared woman who stuck in the dungeon filled with various rape-lings? new.png
She looks rather satisfied with this fact. How this can be "corruption" if she into it?

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
how do you get rid of the slugs infesting your body? I'm stuck in an infinite loop of birthing slugs, getting teleported to their room, getting out again and then starting from the beginning of the loop. Your skills don't seem to be able to do anything about it and I don't know how to keep playing the game.

Reactions: XxSnootyChairxX

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
how do you get rid of the slugs infesting your body? I'm stuck in an infinite loop of birthing slugs, getting teleported to their room, getting out again and then starting from the beginning of the loop. Your skills don't seem to be able to do anything about it and I don't know how to keep playing the game.
try pressing the square brackets [], you select which part of your body you want to remove creatures from

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Press F then spam space it throw away and stun them.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Jamryl

Jul 20, 2018
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった f9account

I reckon I found a bug.

In the Capra Village prison it seems the pass to access the platform is not connected properlly to the switch.
You can go through and walk when you don't call the platform from the jail room but you get stuck by an invisible wall (the screenshot)

However if you use the switch and call the platform, you cannot go onto the platorm. You get stuck by an invisible wall.

2021-01-31 01_05_05-The Agneitta.png

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
hmm, I don't know. It's giving me Game.exe- Bad Image error. So not really sure what's wrong.

4.30 star(s) 71 Votes