asfasabar

Feb 27, 2018
I ran into a 0Xc000007b error trying to run this and fixed it by downloading the dll's I found here just in case anyone runs into the same problem.

Just a quick edit there are better solutions further in this thread you should try first but i'm gonna keep this here in case this still helps someone.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You...
Cant run the game because "MSVCR110.dll was not found" is there a special file or program i need to run the game?
...you...
it turned from mscvr110 to msvcp and mscvr120 for me lol
...you...
i'm getting these errors upon starting the game, tried on both the nopy and the mega version for now

View attachment 1012374 View attachment 1012375 View attachment 1012376 View attachment 1012377

could anyone help me with these?
...and you.
i'm getting all those same errors, feelsbadman
Game using custom made engine, which require microsoft visual c++ redistributable, which you can download here

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Can anyone help? After getting the collar key, there is a new interaction with the Gargoyle (the green head) and he tells the girl that she can tame the big tentacles by being a breeder by going to the meat wall besides the huge tentacles. And tells you that you can teleport to that place with the purple crystal but I'm confused cos the purple crystal don't have location to a new place. Actually I'm confused about everything the green head said about taming the very big tentacles. Taming which tentacle??????

Last edited:

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
You...

...you...

...you...

...and you.

Game using custom made engine, which require microsoft visual c++ redistributable, which you can download here
i tried downloading, the setup failed because apparently i have a more recent update of it and i don't remember ever having that, so idunnoboutthat

Sheerley

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone help? After getting the collar key, there is a new interaction with the Gargoyle (the green head) and he tells the girl that she can tame the big tentacles by being a breeder by going to the meat wall besides the huge tentacles. And tells you that you can teleport to that place with the purple crystal but I'm confused cos the purple crystal don't have location to a new place. Actually I'm confused about everything the green head said about taming the very big tentacles. Taming which tentacle??????
This is it the big tentacle. you can go to this room after defeat by a tentacle
-sorry for my english
1612084881421.png

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
What are you supposed to do after showing the tablet to the tentacle thing? I've gone past the underground lake to the storeroom there and I've gone to both ends on the right path but I don't know what I need to do now.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Girl hot and tentacles selection not bad either, the only cons i find its demo and some control hard to find.
Pretty short about 1,5 hour gameplay long.
Tab switch skill at you x button, dont forget place here them, (sword which deal around 40 damage pretty usefull.
F to clean from enemies.
V to kneel and be able to use limited area.

Cant wait to see full game.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes