AhRyn97

Mar 24, 2020
Anyone can show the location of the tentacle suit?? Or describe where is the location?
I got the tentacle panty but I could not find the tentacle suit.
oh wait I found it, through the 3rd treasure room > semen path > (walk down then left to hot spring with tentacles), continue walk downwards, and there will be a secret spot for the tentacle suit

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Must say that in Demyra's Horny state of mind and also with acceptance of the Tentacle Suit and Panties i would like to see her eventually in the straight up pose. (just like in normal clothing)
Especially when she has got Anal Plug so that would make sense for her to get a little straight up in her pose.
The fact that she is awfully hunched over all the time, even wearing anal plug may suggest she don't like anything other than her normal clothing. Yet her dialogue says she will wear it "for fun...".
Hoping that eventually may happen for Demyra in the future, maybe also with some further mental changes.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Well, i have played it from scratch as TragicSolitude explained. And also it was a nice occasion to find out if game got more stable. So i will just give feedback below.

Fixed the problem that the side story from the stone guy was triggered incorrectly
- idk about that. Maybe i haven't payed so much attention. The anal plug seems to work ok. Also the other quests to catch goatman or to remove tentacle suit/panties work ok.

Fixed the problem that magic bolt would not explode sometimes
- it works now! also when it hits objects other than creatures - like walls (perpendicular hit). : )

The tentacle panties will no longer make Demyra pregnant
- yup! that works also now. She doesn't get pregnant from panty schlick insersertions. And that was an issue in previous version when you were in quest by gargoyle (stone guy) and would try to get rid of Tentacle Panties. Before i could take Demyra to him - with the Brainwash Tentacle - she got pregnant and he refused to take panties off, because of that pregnancy. Now its fixed (in v0.77.1)!

Fixed the problem that the treasure room sometimes will cause an error black screen
- that also works. Definitly less crashes now. Especially when travelling between locations.

Fixed the problem that the spawn location of monsters in the Sealed Fire Land Altar was wrong
- ah yes - they previously spawned on the red wall - they spawn now near the center.

Fixed the problem that Demyra after being raped by a goat man to return HP to zero, if there is a tentacle suit on her body, the figure will be incorrect sometime
- yep, seems ok also.
Is the tentacle panties is the one where you get caught by a giant snake mob and it plants a parasite in you to steal semen?
If it is then there is a way to actually make her tummy big like pregnant with the parasite still in there and that is to go to the Semen Path area on the left side where there is a hot spring which will have green tentacles scene attacking her and quickly go back out to the Semen Path to get a penis insect to plug her pussy so as to provide semen so parasite stays at 3 points, so after that you just need to go find and replace what ever mob you like in your pussy like my current favourite is the shadow tentacle to go with the tentacle suit(which you can find in the same Semen Path near-by, lucky).
But after typing this much i do not know if its already been fix in this v0.77.1.

cutting_dicks

Feb 21, 2020
I'm getting a similar issue to someone else in this thread with the latest version. The game opens, but after about 20 seconds it crashes, no matter what I do. How do I fix this?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I'm getting a similar issue to someone else in this thread with the latest version. The game opens, but after about 20 seconds it crashes, no matter what I do. How do I fix this?
For ver 0.77.1 can you verify if the unpacked game folder has around 1,825 files, 35 folders, and is near 1.09GBs in size?
Ver 0.77.0 is right about the same size and specs.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is the tentacle panties is the one where you get caught by a giant snake mob and it plants a parasite in you to steal semen?
If it is then there is a way to actually make her tummy big like pregnant with the parasite still in there and that is to go to the Semen Path area on the left side where there is a hot spring which will have green tentacles scene attacking her and quickly go back out to the Semen Path to get a penis insect to plug her pussy so as to provide semen so parasite stays at 3 points, so after that you just need to go find and replace what ever mob you like in your pussy like my current favourite is the shadow tentacle to go with the tentacle suit(which you can find in the same Semen Path near-by, lucky).
But after typing this much i do not know if its already been fix in this v0.77.1.
Giant Snake (without having Tentacle Suit on Demyra) - when it cacthes her and she fail to struggle - gives Womb Parasite. It is repeatable with Giant Snake. But only that monster gives womb parasite to Demyra. Any other pregnancy won't give her high life regen. With Tentacle Panties on Demyra you can simply bypass any other monster attaching to her womb - if you don't like the view of it. Tentacle Panties block just the attachement of monsters to her pelvic and lower back area. However it won't block inseminations by any other tentacle after the fail to struggle scenes ("F" press fail)... And by purposedly allowing to do that you are getting rid of Womb Parasite. You can get rid of Parasite Womb from semen starvation also.
Watch out however of her mood. Doesn't want the girl to get too much to be in "crushed" state of mind. To get rid of that state you need to speak with gargoyle and he will give potion to Demyra. Might want to get rid of Panties and Suit to trigger gargoyle potion giving scene.

Edit: It is possible also to fight the Giant Snake from the distance. Need to have eagle eyes to find out couple of white spots moving on the ground. Just shoot it with "Z" magic missile attacks. It needs to be hit 4 or 5 times with Gonduls Fury ON and amplified MAT - for better damage.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Giant Snake (without having Tentacle Suit on Demyra) - when it cacthes her and she fail to struggle - gives Womb Parasite. It is repeatable with Giant Snake. But only that monster gives womb parasite to Demyra. Any other pregnancy won't give her high life regen. With Tentacle Panties on Demyra you can simply bypass any other monster attaching to her womb - if you don't like the view of it. Tentacle Panties block just the attachement of monsters to her pelvic and lower back area. However it won't block inseminations by any other tentacle after the fail to struggle scenes ("F" press fail)... And by purposedly allowing to do that you are getting rid of Womb Parasite. You can get rid of Parasite Womb from semen starvation also.
Watch out however of her mood. Doesn't want the girl to get too much to be in "crushed" state of mind. To get rid of that state you need to speak with gargoyle and he will give potion to Demyra. Might want to get rid of Panties and Suit to trigger gargoyle potion giving scene.
That...if anyone is playing the NON-corrupt path but why would we do that when the game is all about turning our healer into the dark/corrupt side Darth Agnietta, the Dark Healer.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
That...if anyone is playing the NON-corrupt path but why would we do that when the game is all about turning our healer into the dark/corrupt side Darth Agnietta, the Dark Healer.
Yep, well... i suppose it is worth to mention. Some players might want to take the challenge, haha! Well not me. I like Demyra's moanings too much. : )

Reactions: Dreamatrix

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Updated for 0.82-2-b but some content to this guide is from 0.77 Beta.
Since this was pinned... I guess I will make my guide here.
These tips should still apply to the latest version however some contents might be changed as this was made with the v0.82.2.b and previous version was from v0.78.b which may or may not be updated. I will be working on this guide in the future more to include more walkthroughs instead of just a guide.
If you have any comments or suggestions that you want to make to this "guide" please to comment so I can make the appropriate changes.

Though this game is not that hard, I just wanted to give some tips to new players trying to make their way through this game.
The combat in this game is pretty simple and straight forward, though if you want to go a pure route (Currently there is no benefit), you will make the game much harder for you as EVERYTHING in this dungeon will and can fuck you.

General Combat Tips
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dealing with Specific Enemies

Skills/ Power Ups

SOME PLACES YOU MIGHT GET STUCK AT...
(Due to this being a guide from 0.77.0 Beta, some of these might be out dated)
If you ever Clip into a wall or something... you are screwed. Reload the next save.

If you cannot open the options menu, there are various ways to fix this. 1- You can try to force a scene by A- getting defeated by a monster and it has a chance to refresh it. B- Go to the pool and wash up C- Talk with someone. D- Ya fucked. If it happens to be D, then you move on to 2. 2- You press T to go back to the title screen. One warning though, reloading a save may not fix the issue. Restarting the game might however, if you restart the game and it still has that issue on that save, then you really fucked.

If you get stuck story wise...

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So uh
I was bored trying to get through the tentacles in the Sacred Land of whatever (pls tell me if you know how digging up past threads didn't work out for me)
Go I decided to go to the gallery and accidentally pressed something
Has the stuff at the top right corner ever been seen before?
(Sorry for the activate windows)
Edit: oh nvm it's probably game engine stuff, although I wonder if we could change the controls
Untitled.png

Last edited:

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
Have to talk to the Stone Head guy to make him take the suit off, talk to him again, and you'll get Chinese text. Continue through that, you get the capture spell and try to cast it on a Goatman. It won't work, so go back to him, talk to him again and run through more untranslated text, then try the spell again. You'll capture a Goatman, and you'll have to talk to the guy one last time to trigger the scene.
Is there some trick to this spell? I can't even get the first attempt done, it won't work enough to not work.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
This game is fantastic anything else remotely close to it don't compare sadly. Good art. The lack of disgusting pigs be they pigs or men that look like em or orcs/goblins or other retarded annoying shit only makes this even better. The entire total inability to escape or do anything when fully surrounded is kinda shit shit since F is useless as soon as the escape happens pffft nothin only happen with the goatmen for me so far

Also rather neat trying to see the max amount of... follower hmm :unsure: nay... adoring hangers on

Reactions: Theovonpapen

gregmark45

Dec 27, 2018
Does anyone know if you can take off the tentacle suit after the goatman experiment? I had assumed you could take off the suit merely by asking the gargoyle/stone head after the first time so long as you had the tentacle mask, but that has not worked, he just gives me the line for whether you have the plug in or not.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Go down to main corridor than right. Kill the Tentacle (hard to see) on the right side chain. Take plate - come back to location from your screenshot.
Edit: put found plate than light it up. This shall kill the shadow (or make it dissapear).

PS: I see that you like the RPG's. As i remember correctly - thats Xan's appearance from Baldurs Gate 2! :p

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Is there some trick to this spell? I can't even get the first attempt done, it won't work enough to not work.
If you have the spell equipped and use it near a Goatman it should pop up a text box of untranslated Chinese text.
Which is your indicator to go back to the Stone Head guy and get the spell fixed.
Otherwise, I'm not sure what to tell you, really.

I have roughly those numbers. 1823 files, 36 folders, and 1.10 GB
Are you trying to run the game from a protected User directory?
Desktop, Documents, etc?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Yes, I run it from my Downloads folder.
Try changing to a different location that isn't a User Directory, e.g.: The root of your C: drive, an external drive, or in your C:\Program Files. Or, alternatively you can try running it as an Admin.
If you're running Win10, it is well known, from my experience, to absolutely DEVASTATE any sort of program that tries to create new files (even in its own directory) under User Directories unless it starts with Admin permissions. (Which most h-games can't\don't ask for.)

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
Is there some guide for this game? I'm at the very beginning, explored every room, pulled every lever, had WAN read the tablet to me, but I can't find any way to progress further.

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes