Garu

Nov 13, 2017
Can confirm that there's a bug where you won't get the goatman capture skill after the dialogue. Probably related to using an old save

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I know this is a strange question and I'm probably asking for too much but...
Does anyone have videos of the gallery? I love this games's art and all but let's say with my current situation - quarantine sucks and it will take forever - I really can't hop on a PC to play the game

godkiller11

May 16, 2021
I completed all the content of this update, and triggered the latest Goatman CG, but I didn’t unlock it in the recall. How can I solve this problem?:哭:

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Get to the end of the trial 1622485970867.png
not much to do from the last version
Tentacle panties are resolved the same way as the tentacle outfit fyi

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Would love to play this game, but also in 0.77 I still experience the graphics issues, possibly platform or hardware related: Upside-down graphics in virtualbox; the right orientation in wine, but a large white square instead of the Agnieta sprite making the game unplayable as well. Edit: aparently some are able to play the game in wine, so it's probably the graphics card, still.

Jun 19, 2018
I know this is a strange question and I'm probably asking for too much but...
Does anyone have videos of the gallery? I love this games's art and all but let's say with my current situation - quarantine sucks and it will take forever - I really can't hop on a PC to play the game
As someone mentioned in here a couple months ago, the main appeal of this game doesn't really come from the static CGs, but rather from the gameplay experience itself.
I personally found the CGs and defeat scenes to be rather meh, but what this game does amazingly well is depicting the main character's predicament through various gameplay mechanics. Every interaction may have a long lasting effect and the build-up of status conditions feel much more important.
There is also a "devious merchant" type of character, I find the writing for that extremely well done in terms of creativity, I'm always excited to run into him another time.

If only the English release was not one update behind the CN content, this would be the type of project I'd have no problem supporting on Patreon.

But yeah, this is the type of game where if you only get a full save or watch gallery you're missing out on the actual experience.

Last edited:

kk9996

Oct 11, 2020
So do I have to re-install and start over the game everytime there's an update or is there a simpler way?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Do we know how to get the tentacle panties off yet?
Need to speak to gargoyle, go for brainwash tentacle. Go back to gragoyle. I am unsure if this one only action unlocked it for me, because i checked after clearing all dungeon content and finding all 5 of torn paper notes - and yes, i can freely put on/off those panties on Demyra.

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
tentacle panties and suit both bugged, aint no way having over 4 gallons of cum in your body doesn't make you a complete slut, and from what i've read thats the requirement for either of those events to trigger... Any full savers?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes