Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Currently on version 0.73 [BETA]:

[H events list here]

That's all i can remember, might have missed some or might have not.

New version should be dropping on dev's patreon soon™ on 30th May.

Sorry for screwy engrisk.
Man, you make it sound much more hilarious than "tentacles, tentacles, and more tentacles with a side of bug".

The big slug guy is the first boss after getting Gondor's Fury (in the fire area), before you get into the central altar.
Dunno 'bout the "big tentacles boss thing" unless you mean the ones in the semen pools.
You do not need to lose to the goatmen, you can access the prison (where you would go if captured) if you go through the town to pick up the Parry ability.
Stoney tentacles have CG? huh.
And don't forget the toys:

Anal plug/magic collar combo - vibrates when worn, making you orgasm every minute, good for the MATK boost

Tentacle suit - find in abyss. It's a chastity belt of sorts. After getting it (and are forced to wear it), you must trade the collar key for "ability to remove it"; can then be removed while brain-looking hypno thing is on face. And removing the collar means asking the idol dude, which is a hassle. -_-

The next update shown here has tentacle panties - which by the looks, will take yer virginity. (Which sucks, if you're going for virgin runs.) And some other things, check it out.

Reactions: Back

Jul 6, 2020
About the goat man prison, almost 11/10 times I tried to go there the game just bug me out so I just assumed it was a feature.

Big tentacle boss in semen pool when you get dragged in by tentacle yea. It has HP and can be killed with precise parry & staff whacking so I just listed him in.

Stoney/Rocky tentacles near the place where you pull out the fancy spear ability thing, if you touch them too hard you get unconscious rapey CG.

Also i can't wait to kidnap some Goat with MC's tiddies as bait.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
About the goat man prison, almost 11/10 times I tried to go there the game just bug me out so I just assumed it was a feature.

Big tentacle boss in semen pool when you get dragged in by tentacle yea. It has HP and can be killed with precise parry & staff whacking so I just listed him in.

Stoney/Rocky tentacles near the place where you pull out the fancy spear ability thing, if you touch them too hard you get unconscious rapey CG.

Also i can't wait to kidnap some Goat with MC's tiddies as bait.
...I think that stone tentacle killing you is a bug. Uh, unless the CG actually has stone tentacles - in which case, color me surprised.

Jul 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess my memory failed me, they look like normal "anxious" tentacle but they turn into rock type tentacle with harden in CG guess that confused me

Reactions: Banshee96

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Guess my memory failed me, they look like normal "anxious" tentacle but they turn into rock type tentacle with harden in CG guess that confused me
Ah, so it's a Ruins black tentacles defeat CG. Interesting. (Also, probably a bit painful, because that's rock.)

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
alright I think I probably will donate to this guy, the quality of this game is just so good

shame he doesn't have more support though, I would have liked to have seen him implement a 4th clothing option like something for Demyra's nipples which seems to be 2 goals away at the moment

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
alright I think I probably will donate to this guy, the quality of this game is just so good

shame he doesn't have more support though, I would have liked to have seen him implement a 4th clothing option like something for Demyra's nipples which seems to be 2 goals away at the moment
If you donate high enough, you can ask for it to be added!

roboy

May 7, 2017
Выпущено новое обновление. Версия 0.73.0, ENG

Изменения:
  • Новый враг: Черная тень
  • Новое событие CG: событие костюма щупальца
  • Новые полнотелые рисунки, соответствующие новым врагам
  • Новые рисунки всего тела, соответствующие Мимике, когда Демира носит костюм щупальца
  • Скорость чтения меню была значительно улучшена
  • Добавив функцию сновидения, теперь вы можете носить там костюм щупальца
  • Частичная Новая сцена: Абиссальная клетка (Верхняя половина)
  • Некоторые старые CGS были изменены некоторые небольшие проблемы
  • Английский перевод всех текстов до бета-версии 0.70
  • Исправление ошибок и оптимизация системы

Мега

WorkUpload
HEY BRO, new version has been released, we are waiting for you....

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
If you donate high enough, you can ask for it to be added!
I think a better way of putting this is that the creator uses patron count to determine if they add more.
So what this means that, even if it's just ONE dollar a month, you directly contribute to the possibility of hitting the next goal marker!
It's currently at 743 of 900. So if you CAN spare it, it's a stronger use of your buck than hoping for a specific monetary goal!

HEY BRO, new version has been released, we are waiting for you....
Lol not sure why my post is quoted in Russian, but a'ight. Took a second to even realize this was me.

Ver. 0.77 ENG Uncen. (See post #985 for changelog)

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LAUNCHING THE GAME DUE TO DLL ISSUES
Refer to this post.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, it jumped from 0.73 to 0.77... so I gotta wonder if the change log is all changes since 0.73 or if we skipped some releases.

roboy

May 7, 2017
I think a better way of putting this is that the creator uses patron count to determine if they add more.
So what this means that, even if it's just ONE dollar a month, you directly contribute to the possibility of hitting the next goal marker!
It's currently at 743 of 900. So if you CAN spare it, it's a stronger use of your buck than hoping for a specific monetary goal!

Lol not sure why my post is quoted in Russian, but a'ight. Took a second to even realize this was me.

Ver. 0.77 ENG Uncen. (See post #985 for changelog)
Mega

WorkUpload

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LAUNCHING THE GAME DUE TO DLL ISSUES
Refer to this post.
Haha, I use the translator in the browser, because I don't know English very well. Probably, he changed the text of the message when i typing, but I did not notice it :)

Thanks for the new version anyway!

Jul 6, 2020
Have anyone managed to kidnap goatman or trigger blowjob CG ? Somehow i managed to find trial-end room to unlock all CG before triggering those. All I know is you might have to wear tentacles suit on you to use kidnap spell for some reason... (Beat me i can't read stick figure language)

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Hmm, it jumped from 0.73 to 0.77... so I gotta wonder if the change log is all changes since 0.73 or if we skipped some releases.
More than likely we didn't. Everything that post listed above is the same on the dev's Patreon.
Minor revisions are, if I had to guess, upticked by new CGs, equipment, or stories for this dev.

Haha, I use the translator in the browser, because I don't know English very well. Probably, he changed the text of the message when i typing, but I did not notice it :)

Thanks for the new version anyway!
No worries lol, and not a problem

Last edited:
Reactions: slitherhence

roboy

May 7, 2017
Ok, who knows where the new clothes and the new spell are? I got to the end and didn't find anything ..

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Spell + blowjob:

After you get the brainwashing bug you can take off the tentacle suit

If you talk to the gargoyle after you've taken the tentacle suit off once he'll tell you he wants Demyra to help him with an experiment in exchange for some Valkyrie item, and he asks her to put the tentacle suit back on and teaches her a "capture" spell which works on goatmen

but the first time you try it the spell won't work, so you have to go back and ask him to fix it

then go back and capture one, bring it back to him, and then he'll tell Demyra she has to give the goatman a blowjob

Tentacle panties:

then talk to the gargoyle again and he'll tell you about a treasure chest which looks empty to most people, but if her lust is high enough then she will find a special item in them

you'll find it with the shadows

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes