Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
So I got the tentacle suit and the brainwashing parasite. I can't seem to trigger a scene specific to the two of them. Anyone care to give me a hint?

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
So I got the tentacle suit and the brainwashing parasite. I can't seem to trigger a scene specific to the two of them. Anyone care to give me a hint?
it's only used for taking the suit off with the gargoyle's "help"

the tentacle suit scene is triggered by getting KOd while wearing it

davislens

Mar 30, 2018
Quite stuck on Land of the Sealed Flame I dont know what to do when I found the pillar with keyhole and where to get the flame that can remove the thicc tentacles
in the thicc tenticale room to the left side and right side there is fire torch , destroy the left fire torch

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Not 100% sure what you mean. I think that if the MC is raped by monsters, she has a certain chance of becoming pregnant. If she is defeated and taken into a lair, she is certain to become pregnant. But you can't turn the mechanic off, it's a key mechanic and also the whole point of the game, well, kind off.
Does the game end there or does it continue with her being pregnant?

ramialramh

Dec 7, 2020
Does the game end there or does it continue with her being pregnant?
She just gets a movement debuff as the pregnancy develops. She'll give birth to whatever she was pregnant with and will get another debuff called swollen breasts that can be removed through breast feeding whatever spawns, whether that be slugs, goatmen, or facehugger larva. It's honestly not a big deal. Later in the dungeon you can encounter a worm that'll put parasites in her womb that eat semen/prevent pregnancies and give you health, so it's actually to your advantage to have a facehugger or dickbug continuously cooming in you. Paired with the anal plug you pretty much never run out of mana or health.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
She just gets a movement debuff as the pregnancy develops. She'll give birth to whatever she was pregnant with and will get another debuff called swollen breasts that can be removed through breast feeding whatever spawns, whether that be slugs, goatmen, or facehugger larva. It's honestly not a big deal. Later in the dungeon you can encounter a worm that'll put parasites in her womb that eat semen/prevent pregnancies and give you health, so it's actually to your advantage to have a facehugger or dickbug continuously cooming in you. Paired with the anal plug you pretty much never run out of mana or health.
Sounds cool! Thanks!

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
You forgot about the part where the pregnancy isn't going to finish as long as there's something in the MC's vagina. i.e. you have to shake off any vaginal critters to give birth to whatever's inside.

Reactions: t727

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Haha! This looks like it's going to be something else :D
Thanks for the clarification.
Oh, and for the purpose of later anal plug collar removal (i.e. at first you get the key so you can remove the collar at will, but after you interact with the Gargoyle after being sent to the tentacle "game over" room, you give the key to him and after that you have to ask him to remove it instead), the aforementioned womb parasite counts as "pregnancy" (i.e. he refuses to remove the collar if you're pregnant). Not sure if womb parasite counting as pregnancy is a bug or not, but that's how it works at the moment.

flust

Aug 20, 2018
from discord server
Scheduled updates for May(Beta 0.77):
※New equipment: tentacle pantie
※New side story: A chest that respond to the desire
※New side story: goatman capture experiment
※New CG Event: blow job for goatman event
※New skill: capture
※New full-body drawings corresponding to new equipment
※Adding the function of the dreaming
※Partial New scene: Abyssal Cage (Lower-half)
※English translation of all texts before Beta 0.73
※BUG repair and system optimisation
Scheduled update date: 5/30 stay tuned!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767915386661240842/845274463665651752/0.77.png

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
from discord server
Scheduled updates for May(Beta 0.77):
※New equipment: tentacle pantie
※New side story: A chest that respond to the desire
※New side story: goatman capture experiment
※New CG Event: blow job for goatman event
※New skill: capture
※New full-body drawings corresponding to new equipment
※Adding the function of the dreaming
※Partial New scene: Abyssal Cage (Lower-half)
※English translation of all texts before Beta 0.73
※BUG repair and system optimisation
Scheduled update date: 5/30 stay tuned!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767915386661240842/845274463665651752/0.77.png
new art pog

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes