koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
For anyone who is getting an error about mscvr110 you need to download the visual c++ redistributable for the year 2012.

for the mscvr120 error you need the visual c++ redistributable for the year 2013

Edit:
After encountering this problem again on a new system, I needed to install BOTH the x64 and x86 versions to get it to work. Current OS is windows 11.

Last edited:

DarkThought00

Apr 5, 2019
Only problem is shortly after getting to the goat village area the translation stops. Game is great so far, excellent art and content, but it is a little annoying that it cuts off for me like this. Anyone else having this issue?

nyt11

Dec 21, 2018
If someone is interested in translation, here is the project.json.
You can replace the original file without any issues.
Wait, the original file is encrypted like the rest of the files...
You managed to decrypt it? Could you tell me what you did?

If you prefer personal messages, my Telegram is @ is the same as my username here.

Law.Fletcher

May 6, 2020
I can't get it to run, downloaded all the applications sent in the thread but it still won't work...

The game opens up after some waiting, but the second I press something it stops responding and crashes. Also, when I try to change the window size it won't adjust and crashes also. If I don't press anything it also crashes after couple seconds. No error message or anything, the game just closes. Does anyone have an idea what I could do to get it running properly?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I can't get it to run, downloaded all the applications sent in the thread but it still won't work...

The game opens up after some waiting, but the second I press something it stops responding and crashes. Also, when I try to change the window size it won't adjust and crashes also. If I don't press anything it also crashes after couple seconds. No error message or anything, the game just closes. Does anyone have an idea what I could do to get it running properly?
What is the size and file count of the game folder? You should be around the 900 MB to 1 GB mark and have around 1,700 to 1,750 files.

how do i get the suit to fuck me?
No active H scene unless you lose with the suit (and possibly the Confusion Mask enemy on)

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes