Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Not surprising. The game has a lot to load into RAM so users with little free RAM when launching can expect long start times.
And you're welcome for the redist package lol. Be sure to give Theo some love too
I am already the patron of one person. But I am inclined to change it. :)

BoredPineapple

Nov 14, 2020
Does the weird potion the gargoyle gives you have any side effects? The descriptions seems to suggest it does, but I haven't been able to find any.

WHyst

Oct 28, 2020
When ever i try to play it, keeps saying that the msvcp 100 and 120 dil are missing, can someone pls help

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
When ever i try to play it, keeps saying that the msvcp 100 and 120 dil are missing, can someone pls help

Bruh

For anyone new still having issues with launching the game due to C++ redist issue, please see TheodoreBear's posts, here and here.
You are looking to install the x64 and x86 versions of the following VS C++ Redist: 2012, 2013, and the combined 2015, 2017, and 2019 redistributables found on the support page they link to on the first post I mention.

Or if you do not wish to guess and install all the VS C++ Redist listed on the support pages, I've thrown together a redistributable package that should fix any Win10 (And possibly Win7 & 8) launch errors. These include 2012, 2013, (2015, 2017, & 2019), and the .NET Framework 4.8 installer. Both x64 and x86 versions are included. Please install all versions, regardless of whether or not you run a 64-bit Win10 OS.

As a side note: These are all things that SHOULD be redistributed with games by the developer themselves as they are released. But this is the sort of issue you can often run into with the indie market.

Mega
WorkUpload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If after doing all that you still get an issue for MSVCP100.dll, .

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
If someone is interested in translation, here is the project.json.
You can replace the original file without any issues.
Really appreciate your efforts!
Could you please post source code for your decryption program, or, if you don't use custom-made tools, to describe the process in detail?

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
could someone post a save file for the new version?

i havent completed the entire game(im not doing everything again)
but this has all the gallery unlocked

Unless you want to end the game as a virgin. How me. Unfortunately, I failed to save her from a few orgasms.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avron64 and Werrino

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
In the previous version of the game, you were told about the end (you viewed the dialogue and get the option to unlock the gallery). idk how it is done in this one
I followed the directions of one of the users and found what you wrote about.It confused me that the blue-haired girl did not appear after touching the crystal, but was already there, that's why I thought I was already passing that way. Well, now I know what it looks like. Thank you for your help :) I hope the game will be long because it is really fun to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven
4.30 star(s) 71 Votes