redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
It definitely appears that the 'stuck' gallery is bugged, monsters don't spawn nor can you 'equip' the plug or suit.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
If someone is interested in translation, here is the project.json.
You can replace the original file without any issues.
A note for anyone to save them some time, the general text list starts at line 2372821 and ends at 2391647. Notepad++ is HIGHLY recommended for the Go To Line feature. I'm happy to do some general English clean up unless we already have anyone who is immediately ready to do CN -> ENG and its relevant clean up. (I can't TL so best I can do is grammar fixes lol)

Also, if you do use Notepad++ or anything that suggests items as you type, turning off Autocomplete may be a boon for this. Even just typing the few times I have, Notepad++ lags like a MOTHER from how much is in here.

Last edited:

Thesilentone1995

Jan 20, 2019
I'm still having the issue where the game wont launch it seems I've been sitting here for a while and it seemingly wont launch the full game am i doing something wrong?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I'm still having the issue where the game wont launch it seems I've been sitting here for a while and it seemingly wont launch the full game am i doing something wrong?
Does the process "Pixel Game Maker MV player" show up in the Task Manager after you try to run the game's exe?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
A note for anyone to save them some time, the general text list starts at line 2372821 and ends at 2391647. Notepad++ is HIGHLY recommended for the Go To Line feature. I'm happy to do some general English clean up unless we already have anyone who is immediately ready to do CN -> ENG and its relevant clean up. (I can't TL so best I can do is grammar fixes lol)

Also, if you do use Notepad++ or anything that suggests items as you type, turning off Autocomplete may be a boon for this. Even just typing the few times I have, Notepad++ lags like a MOTHER from how much is in here.
Don't worry about the translation. It's being improved, it will just take some time as the devs have other priorities this month.

AmZaZmA1

Jan 9, 2021
It definitely appears that the 'stuck' gallery is bugged, monsters don't spawn nor can you 'equip' the plug or suit.
thing is in frustration trying to get something to happen, i straight up wiped my hand accross the keyboard to hit all the keys.
in doing so, i did manage to equip the tentacle suit. no clue how, and i can't replicate it.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Does the process "Pixel Game Maker MV player" show up in the Task Manager after you try to run the game's exe?
I have this problem too. I installed a universal driver package that a good soul prepared, but still nothing. I could ask for help. I'm running out of ideas.

Edit :
The game starts after a long while. (about 3 minutes )

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
well, looks interesting of a game but just too friggen buggy to play (crashes, graphical errors, etc) and that's saying something since I've played a lot of japanense games on this site.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I have this problem too. I installed a universal driver package that a good soul prepared, but still nothing. I could ask for help. I'm running out of ideas.

Edit :
The game starts after a long while. (about 3 minutes )
Not surprising. The game has a lot to load into RAM so users with little free RAM when launching can expect long start times.
And you're welcome for the redist package lol. Be sure to give Theo some love too

Reactions: Halabuub
4.30 star(s) 71 Votes