Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
fully translated yet? i couldn't quite make sense of what that line meant in the changelog
They realise new content in each patch and make translation to previous new content to english.
If i not mistaken current new content on english will be:
  • New enemy: Black shadow
  • New CG Event: tentacle suit event
  • New full-body drawings corresponding to the new enemies
  • New full-body drawings corresponding to the Mimic when Demyra wears tentacle suit
  • Menu reading speed has been greatly improved
  • Adding the function of the dreaming, now you can wear the tentacle suit in there
  • Partial New scene: Abyssal Cage (Upper-half)

scythedeath

Aug 18, 2018
Spell + blowjob:

After you get the brainwashing bug you can take off the tentacle suit

If you talk to the gargoyle after you've taken the tentacle suit off once he'll tell you he wants Demyra to help him with an experiment in exchange for some Valkyrie item, and he asks her to put the tentacle suit back on and teaches her a "capture" spell which works on goatmen

but the first time you try it the spell won't work, so you have to go back and ask him to fix it

then go back and capture one, bring it back to him, and then he'll tell Demyra she has to give the goatman a blowjob

Tentacle panties:

then talk to the gargoyle again and he'll tell you about a treasure chest which looks empty to most people, but if her lust is high enough then she will find a special item in them

you'll find it with the shadows
Could you post a picture of which treasure chest it is? I can't find it, either that or my lust isn't high enough, but I don't really know how to check for lust either...

korat56

Jul 31, 2017
just in case anyone else has a problem with the default arrow keys not responding if the arrow keys dont work hit F1 click settings in the top left operations then you can remap the keys.

Jul 6, 2020
It takes my Ryzen 7 3700x with M.2 SSD like 20 seconds for the game to show up... combine with the jankiness of the U.I in game I think it's safe to say the game is just poorly optimized ...

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
It takes my Ryzen 7 3700x with M.2 SSD like 20 seconds for the game to show up... combine with the jankiness of the U.I in game I think it's safe to say the game is just poorly optimized ...
not necessarily. The process for the game is poorly optimised, but the game isn't. It's likely because the dev used a slow decompression algorithm, to not cheap out on the texture quality. This is an unfinished AF game, and it already takes 1gb, so it's obviously getting quite big quite fast on the drawing board. 20s of waiting for the game to load isn't a red flag just yet

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
ok. restarting after awhile. where is the key for the fire area? i can't open the lock there until I get the key.

godkiller11

May 16, 2021
Spell + blowjob:

After you get the brainwashing bug you can take off the tentacle suit

If you talk to the gargoyle after you've taken the tentacle suit off once he'll tell you he wants Demyra to help him with an experiment in exchange for some Valkyrie item, and he asks her to put the tentacle suit back on and teaches her a "capture" spell which works on goatmen

but the first time you try it the spell won't work, so you have to go back and ask him to fix it

then go back and capture one, bring it back to him, and then he'll tell Demyra she has to give the goatman a blowjob

Tentacle panties:

then talk to the gargoyle again and he'll tell you about a treasure chest which looks empty to most people, but if her lust is high enough then she will find a special item in them

you'll find it with the shadows
How should I use the spell "capture"?I was just attacked by the goat man

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How should I use the spell "capture"?I was just attacked by the goat man
Go to "Skills" in menu. Arrow keys to move to select skill. Press "F" on the keyboard to equip/change skill. You can have 4 different skills switchable by pressing "TAB" at the keyboard. Pressing "X" triggers skill currently selected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
Go to "Skills" in menu. Arrow keys to move to select skill. Press "F" on the keyboard to equip/change skill. You can have 4 different skills switchable by pressing "TAB" at the keyboard. Pressing "X" triggers skill currently selected.
how do you have a tentacle suit ? i try to find this all room but i can't see. can you help me or show me a room of this please.

godkiller11

May 16, 2021
I have acquired an item and the "capture" skill, but I cannot find them in my backpack or skill menu.This may be a bug.

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
how do you get past all the floating darkness in the room where you walk across a bunch of chains?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Advice for new players. If you will eventually find Tentacle Panties - try to hold on and not use them as much.
how do you have a tentacle suit ? i try to find this all room but i can't see. can you help me or show me a room of this please.
Locations/corridors with so many switches are to complex for me to describe how you could get there step by step. So i wont do that. But i can share screenshots.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
how do you get past all the floating darkness in the room where you walk across a bunch of chains?
Do not attack the dark mist/shadow there - it is invincible. Light up the torches/plates from different angles - than it will dissapear in the light of them...

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I must say i hope now that this ribbon-like titttie sucking tentacle will be used as a support under pregnant bigger belly. Maybe also even getting Demyra titties little bigger in the whole proces! ❤

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes