TUOOFATTAFAD

Aug 20, 2020
i have tentacle suit, tentacle pant, and nemesis spear. after i attack rock tentacle in the room, it creates a hole where i cant pass bcs skill is restricted. so where should i go next?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
i have tentacle suit, tentacle pant, and nemesis spear. after i attack rock tentacle in the room, it creates a hole where i cant pass bcs skill is restricted. so where should i go next?
A huge grey, rocky tentacle will extend and create a path. It should be close by

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Sooooooooo
After that Patreon fiasco would it be safe for people to share the upcoming version of the game here?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Sooooooooo
After that Patreon fiasco would it be safe for people to share the upcoming version of the game here?
Probably not. It might be a good idea to hold off on that for a month or so. Part of the ban was because some sites were linking to the Patreon--sites that Patreon doesn't want to be associated with.

Posting it publicly here could actually have a detrimental effect on the game's development, so we'd effectively be shooting ourselves in the foot. It doesn't hurt us pirates to just be patient for a bit longer, whereas being too eager could get the Patreon shut down again, possibly permanently.

ton10p

Oct 20, 2017
k so the silver chest for the tentacle pants spawns empty with the saves i start with, and i have no idea how to aquire the tentacle sute

dascael

Apr 25, 2020
Don't know if this is a known bug, but after losing to the slug boss the game stays on a black screen after the CG event. This is with the bug-fixed version installed.

Reactions: Tenshirare

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Probably not. It might be a good idea to hold off on that for a month or so. Part of the ban was because some sites were linking to the Patreon--sites that Patreon doesn't want to be associated with.

Posting it publicly here could actually have a detrimental effect on the game's development, so we'd effectively be shooting ourselves in the foot. It doesn't hurt us pirates to just be patient for a bit longer, whereas being too eager could get the Patreon shut down again, possibly permanently.
problem is how to make sure some person doesn't post it for the lol's and the "first" recognition.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
problem is how to make sure some person doesn't post it for the lol's and the "first" recognition.
Maybe if we see anyone talking about doing that, we politely explain the tenuous situation and that everyone has to work together?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes