TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Please help me this error, guys.
-snip-
Uninstall and reinstall as your go to.
If that does not work, please perform a system scan using Command Prompt as listed in the guide .
You may have some issues with your system if the reinstall of 2015 doesn't work at first.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Waiting for the game to be completed before getting it so haven't played it myself. How is the translation?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Waiting for the game to be completed before getting it so haven't played it myself. How is the translation?
As a long past meme lord once said,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's useable to get by. I've read worse in my day, there's some odd little grammar issues here and there for the moment but nothing that prevents you from getting by. All in all, no major complaints. Just some minor nitpicks popping up. I've heard talk from a specific someone that they're doing some extra/helping so it may be a lot more polished post release.

Reactions: Back

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There's good news coming.

However, just a reminder for the community. Patching things up with Patreon wasn't easy. So the patchwork new agreement is very flimsy and could go through a bad patch. It's probably best if we each have any patchy news, we should not talk about those patches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexandra69

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
I hope the best for him.
but if he wants to use patreon anymore he will have to rip all the hentai stuff out of the game.
And the sugestion for using dm is also rubish ,discord is already an unsearchable mess but dm make it even worse.
then you have to ask everything and hope that person is still present and wants to answer.

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
You need horny as mental state, not status.
How do we get to that status? It seems like the only time the the statuses change are when finishing the ??? goblin's requests. And those seem limited. I drank the all strange potions (except for what could be the final one) and it feels like there aren't any more tries for that.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I am getting an error when i try to start the game.
It says the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)
Any way to fix it?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
did it but now im getting an error that syas The application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b)
I'm going to refer you back to your search results that lead you to fixing the DLL issue. If you found my post that helps fix the missing DLLs, a solution to that problem is also listed.

Last edited:

Rangerbrad

Sep 1, 2021
I've found a Bug that is very Annoying and kinda Destructive, it affecting the system too, like the Xray only work in Tentacles Lair

And when raped by Goatmen, the screen turned Black and cannot continue, you need to Quit the game and run the game again, then try not to get Raped by them

Version 80.1 is very enjoyable version, but this 82.1 and 82.2 is not so enjoyable, annoying as hell

Looks like the main trigger is Losing to Giant Slug Boss, then it will affect many contents in the game, and now when facing Goat Priest, i cannot continue anymore, Total Blank, if Birthing a baby, Demyra will be Sleeping Princess and cannot get up until i restart the Game or go back to Menu

Pixelses

Sep 21, 2021
How do we get to that status? It seems like the only time the the statuses change are when finishing the ??? goblin's requests. And those seem limited. I drank the all strange potions (except for what could be the final one) and it feels like there aren't any more tries for that.
I don't know if mine was bugged but I didn't have the horny mental status when I got the tentacle panty, I just walked in front of the goblin in the underground prison with the monsters attached to me and talked to him every once in a bit and eventually he mentioned something about a silver chest and after that I went back to the silver chest and I got the panty

I dunno if you are looking for the tentacle panty but this is how I got it

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
I don't know if mine was bugged but I didn't have the horny mental status when I got the tentacle panty, I just walked in front of the goblin in the underground prison with the monsters attached to me and talked to him every once in a bit and eventually he mentioned something about a silver chest and after that I went back to the silver chest and I got the panty

I dunno if you are looking for the tentacle panty but this is how I got it
That was the main reason for the question yeah. My last save was right before the goblin gave me that info. Seems like that chat was the key to the chest, thanks!

I thought I checked it after getting that converstion, though maybe I ended up on a previous save when I did check... Anyway thanks again.

Reactions: Pixelses
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes