S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Am I missing something or do the x-section and rear view options break if you lose to the Giant Slug boss?

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
I can't resurrect by pressing the spacebar. What's going on?And unable to stand up again after childbirth ,sigh

1632951701091.png

Last edited:

Pixelses

Sep 21, 2021
I cannot seem to get the Tentacle panty, I know you have to get her to the released lust status but when I do that and go back to the chest, it just says its empty am I missing something?

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Any reason they avoid SubscribeStar?
There's various complicated reasons why Subscribestar isn't ideal right now, but the idea has been considered. The best we can do, as a community, is to support Bflat finishing the game on Patreon so he can move on. That includes not talking publicly about anything patreon doesn't want to see, as Patreon employees are watching this thread.

It's so close to the end, if we work together we can all get a finished product that everyone can enjoy.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Because of links to his patreon like: "patreon.com / authorLink"?

It's just not entirely clear why Patreon is unhappy. It seems to me that Patreon is doing something very bad. Blocked our favorite game author, this is not the first time Patreon has made very controversial legit retarded antiartist fascist decisions. Perhaps all authors should completely abandon Patreon for good and find another alternative, more loyal to the authors.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes