nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Why it takes about 20 seconds for this game to start itself?
Every time, by the way!

All my games are installed on NVMe SSD "WD Blue SN550 1TB":

but all of them launches in 1-5 seconds maximum (depending on the game).

Except, this one.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Additionaly, teal interface of the engine (not beige and brown ingame interface) is too small.
Can it be scaled?
Anyone thinks the same way?

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Why it takes about 20 seconds for this game to start itself?
Every time, by the way!

All my games are installed on NVMe SSD "WD Blue SN550 1TB":

but all of them launches in 1-5 seconds maximum (depending on the game).

Except, this one.
Because the game files are encrypted, hence the delay when you start the game.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
I've removed the link but not the actual post.

That said, this doesn't make much sense. You would expect that the bigger devs would see this by now if external links themselves are a problem, considering this site is almost entirely dedicated to linking to this stuff. Are you sure it isn't just a bestiality flag given the last update was posted with an image of Demyra getting raped by a goat? Because devs have definitely got flagged for that before.
But this causes a huge hatred against Patreon, if because of this the developers cannot receive their money. I recognize Patreon as *****

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
even after doing those things my game is still not opening and is giving the same message of the c++ missing but although it says that .net is already installed and it won't install again but still, this problem x(.....I so badly want to play this game but I am not able to x(, anybody? some solutions?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
even after doing those things my game is still not opening and is giving the same message of the c++ missing but although it says that .net is already installed and it won't install again but still, this problem x(.....I so badly want to play this game but I am not able to x(, anybody? some solutions?
You'll have to be more specific about which dll it says is missing

effen88

Sep 18, 2021
Not sure if this is the right place to ask. Does anyone know if there is a way to decrypt the images in the resources folder? It seems like the pngs are not accessible in the folder if I want to just view the game images.

nyt11

Dec 21, 2018
Not sure if this is the right place to ask. Does anyone know if there is a way to decrypt the images in the resources folder? It seems like the pngs are not accessible in the folder if I want to just view the game images.
All of them are encrypted. As far as I am aware, no one has (publicly) figured out how to decrypt them yet.

Reactions: OffPathGames

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
I played this game a while ago and it worked fine. Now i downloaded the latest version it's even more buggy than ever. The MC's status constantly breaks getting stuck mid pregnancy and using f to remove parasites randomly will fail for the rest of the game

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Can I know how to get both the tentacle panty and the tentacle suit?

EDIT: Also can I know how to get the tentacle cluster scene? the one where you will be sleeping? that scene cause Idk how to get that too

thank you

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
May I get some community assistance, please? With the game's Patreon troubles, contacting anyone has been extremely slow and unresponsive.

Would anyone have a Patreon contact who would please answer just one question about policy?

Thank you.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
May I get some community assistance, please? With the game's Patreon troubles, contacting anyone has been extremely slow and unresponsive.

Would anyone have a Patreon contact who would please answer just one question about policy?

Thank you.
There's almost no point in trying to get an appeal or ask why. Adult content on Patreon has become contentious because of Paypal and their refusal to processes charges for it. Hence why you don't have the ability to use PayPal on DLSite or other places.
The only reason it lasted so long was because it was fairly quiet and underground. The dev's best bet by far now is Ci-en or Pixiv Fanbox. Possibly even Fantia.jp.
Alternatively, they can get their Patreon probably back up if they remove all sexual imagery from their posts, which is I believe the Patreon default.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes