Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Hey guys, may I ask a favor? The developer was suspended from Patreon because of too many flagged external links from outside sources. May I please ask for you guys to edit the Patreon links from your posts? I'd be quite grateful.

Thanks! I'll obviously remove them from my quote too after.
well sure, but in my case I've quoted someone's post to reply but I didn't actually add any patreon link and actually I know it might be rude of me, but I actually do not even aware what is the 'patreon'. Which is why I'm sorry.

Reactions: f9account

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys, may I ask a favor? The developer was suspended from Patreon because of too many flagged external links from outside sources. May I please ask for you guys to edit the Patreon links from your posts? I'd be quite grateful.

Because of links to his patreon like: "patreon.com / authorLink"?

It's just not entirely clear why Patreon is unhappy. It seems to me that Patreon is doing something very bad. Blocked our favorite game author, this is not the first time Patreon has made very controversial decisions. Perhaps all authors should completely abandon Patreon for good and find another alternative, more loyal to the authors.

Reactions: Tsumirin

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Because of links to his patreon like: "patreon.com / authorLink"?

It's just not entirely clear why Patreon is unhappy. It seems to me that Patreon is doing something very bad. Blocked our favorite game author, this is not the first time Patreon has made very controversial decisions. Perhaps all authors should completely abandon Patreon for good and find another alternative, more loyal to the authors.
Yes, something strange is happening to Patreon. This is just my theory, but I think the company wants to control all advertising, which means they want to ALSO block people from advertising their patreon links on other sites. Even though this site is not Bflat's site, I think Patreon does not care.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, something strange is happening to Patreon. This is just my theory, but I think the company wants to control all advertising, which means they want to ALSO block people from advertising their patreon links on other sites. Even though this site is not Bflat's site, I think Patreon does not care.
very strange people work in the Patreon administration

Reactions: Denatis

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
well sure, but in my case I've quoted someone's post to reply but I didn't actually add any patreon link and actually I know it might be rude of me, but I actually do not even aware what is the 'patreon'. Which is why I'm sorry.
No need to be sorry! Thanks for removing it!

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017

I've removed the link but not the actual post.

That said, this doesn't make much sense. You would expect that the bigger devs would see this by now if external links themselves are a problem, considering this site is almost entirely dedicated to linking to this stuff. Are you sure it isn't just a bestiality flag given the last update was posted with an image of Demyra getting raped by a goat? Because devs have definitely got flagged for that before.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Rape in general is something that you can be flagged with on Patreon.

Guess what this game has an overabundance of in it? Yep. You guessed it~

Why didn't it happen until now? Likely because no one reported them for it.

The links thing is also a theoretical possibility if the links were posted on sites that Patreon does not wish to be associated with. It's still retarded though because there's no way that the Dev can control where people post the links... However Patreon staff can, of course, make the absurd argument that it's because of the questionable content yada yada.

All in all, these days, Patreon is most certainly NOT worth it if you're creating adult content.

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
it is not safe to download dll from unverified sources, I advise you to install/reinstall microsoft visual c++ instead
check the link in my post above
but some time that will not work at all for some games you need the dll file in game folder to make it work

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I've removed the link but not the actual post.

That said, this doesn't make much sense. You would expect that the bigger devs would see this by now if external links themselves are a problem, considering this site is almost entirely dedicated to linking to this stuff. Are you sure it isn't just a bestiality flag given the last update was posted with an image of Demyra getting raped by a goat? Because devs have definitely got flagged for that before.
Rape in general is something that you can be flagged with on Patreon.

Guess what this game has an overabundance of in it? Yep. You guessed it~

Why didn't it happen until now? Likely because no one reported them for it.

The links thing is also a theoretical possibility if the links were posted on sites that Patreon does not wish to be associated with. It's still retarded though because there's no way that the Dev can control where people post the links... However Patreon staff can, of course, make the absurd argument that it's because of the questionable content yada yada.

All in all, these days, Patreon is most certainly NOT worth it if you're creating adult content.
I can promise they very specifically said it was because of external linkage.

However-I do believe the "review" was caused by the most recent updates. Specifically, the dev made two mistakes. They actually said the word rape in their update (translation mistake, I believe) and they made the most recent goatmen too close to ACTUAL goats.

If I were to guess, the r-word got it flagged, the censor looked over the thumbnails, saw the goat, immediately took a deeper look, and noticed traffic from sites they ban "advertising" from (likely f95 is one of many). The censor then banned it, and then used a nebulous "Links violate TOS" rubber stamp justification.

theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
Patreon official said the game content in violation of the code of conduct for their community,
So a temporary Ban my account, I will restore after processed, such as
May have to wait for a while.
The authors are well we just need to wait

Reactions: TJ412

Starlight501

May 4, 2020
how
For anyone new still having issues with launching the game due to C++ redist issue, or due to Crash error 0xc00007b, please see TheodoreBear's posts, here and here.
You are looking to install the x64 and x86 versions of the following VS C++ Redist: 2012, 2013, and the combined 2015, 2017, and 2019 redistributables found on the support page they link to on the first post I mention.

Or if you do not wish to guess and install all the VS C++ Redist listed on the support pages, I've thrown together a redistributable package that should fix any Win10 (And possibly Win7 & 8) launch errors. These include 2012, 2013, (2015, 2017, & 2019), and the .NET Framework 4.8 installer. Both x64 and x86 versions are included. Please install all versions, if you run a Win 64-bit OS. 32-bit OS Windows users only need to install the x86 vers.

As a side note: These are all things that SHOULD be redistributed with games by the developer themselves as they are released. But this is the sort of issue you can often run into with the indie market.

Mega
WorkUpload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do I put in the Redist Inst? where to?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes