Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
A few people including myself have already tried to dump the art, but so far to no success. There was one person a while ago who managed to decrypt something, but they never replied again.

Basically, all the image files (and some of the JSONs) are encrypted. The all start with "enc" when viewed in hex or text editor. I assume it should be possible to decrypt them somehow.
My reasoning is that if the game can decrypt the files, the decryption key has to be somewhere with the game. I am not proficient enough in cryptography or reverse engineering to to gather any further info at the moment.
So it remains to wait. You can cut out individual fragments but it is really tiring. In addition, you have to fill in the missing places yourself, unfortunately I am not fluent in this.

Last edited:

Apatch

Aug 25, 2018
Anyone know how to crack this game files? Any tool. It is made by Pixel Game Maker MV, that's all I know.

Apr 8, 2018
0.8 save is compatible with 0.82 and 0.82.1
Play the game on 0.8 up to this room in The Depths, complete everything on the left side after the bridge, and everything going top and immediate right only. After that, save, copy saves to 0.82.1 and continue.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the Elevator Key? It just seems to disappear from 0.80 saves and develloper saves

Has anyone figured out what the blue orb thing Phara needs is? She just stops responding completely after you finish some Gargogyle side quests

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
So her tentacle suit always comes off when she gets yeeted by the goat knight right? Is there any way to re equip it with the arm binders?
1631274243150.png

Moemi

Nov 1, 2019
Where can I meet the goat priest? I suspect he is behind the big gate but I open that gate.
I have find the fire plate and I don't know what to do now.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes