Apr 8, 2018
I'm talking about this situation. I don't quite understand which torch to break. What to break at all. And what to do here. One passage with a key, the other is closed with these tentacles. Other passages are then closed with tentacles.
0.82 and 0.82.1 are riddles with bugs, I had a similar thing happen to me in a later area.
Delete your saves and start over.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
is there a toggle for x-section & butt view? Those views are amazing but really in the way during actual gameplay

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
1 Create game using a multi-platform coco2d toolkit.
2 Only publish a Windows build.
3 Get about 3 fps under wine.
4 Refuses to start in a Windows 7 VM.

Sounds about right, yup.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
You're doing something wrong. It works fine for me (at least previous versions).

5 Encrypts text with others resources so fans can't translate the game themselves
Ancient puter and this game has lots of overdraw which happens to be poorly implemented by Wine = low framerate. As far as this game not working on Windows 7, it complains about msvcrp120.dll or whatever missing, probably cause my VM is set up with Japanese locale. So I copied the dll (which did exist) from system32 to the game folder and the game crashes with error 0xC0000NNN something probably access violation cannot remember. Gotta love poorly tested games.

If you wanna decrypt that massive 120 meg "json" file, the key seems to be in info.json.

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
I think it's possibe get through the game without items and being a virgin.
I've already done the virgin one about three times now the major difficulty tweak will be no items

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I think it's possibe get through the game without items and being a virgin.
I've already done the virgin one about three times now the major difficulty tweak will be no items
Does it mean you won't use mana potions, sewing kits or tranquilizers?
Quite a pro-gamer difficulty

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
well yeah, but it really is inconvenience to go in and out of the setting, thats why maybe there is a toggle that I don't know, which would be amazing. As for the key mapping, I really don't have any idea since some of them are in japanese/chinese, so if there is one for the views toggle, pls do tell me..thank you

bluenarwhal

Apr 30, 2017
Where can I find the Goatman Priest? I am stuck. XD
Load the latest dev save that comes with the current version (I think it's Abyssal Cage). If you just move up, you'll fight a boss and lose in one strike, then you'll get captured. You'll then get a chance to escape, however losing to any enemies or getting spotted by one of the goatmen in the area will take you to the Goatman Priest and end the game.

If you're trying to achieve this in your personal save, load the latest dev save and just move around a bit to locate yourself instead of moving up in the first step, then go back to your save, find this location and follow the steps above.

Reactions: hecknuts

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Load the latest dev save that comes with the current version (I think it's Abyssal Cage). If you just move up, you'll fight a boss and lose in one strike, then you'll get captured. You'll then get a chance to escape, however losing to any enemies or getting spotted by one of the goatmen in the area will take you to the Goatman Priest and end the game.

If you're trying to achieve this in your personal save, load the latest dev save and just move around a bit to locate yourself instead of moving up in the first step, then go back to your save, find this location and follow the steps above.
Ok, thank you so much :)

Zudarr

Feb 5, 2021
guys can you recommend me some games like this game, have brainwashing, corruption or parasite? I've found some game like this game but i can't find anything. Thanks all =))

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
so much can be done with that mechanic where monsters latch onto the player.

and I bet a load of monsters that have maxed their mounted amount could go even further. like imagine being absolutely covered in slugs and them being every where like in the player's mouth, anus, and vagina so you don't have to fail to slugs to birth them.

[untranslated stuff]
quickly there are two lines of untranslated text in "the shrine to the goddess in the depths" once you activate the statue and talk to the black haired lady

in the grey room where the large red tentacles fall down after they attack the player character the first bit of dialogue is untranslated

Last edited:
Reactions: CIA_MAN

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Is it profitable to download the current version or is it better to wait for the next one?
I am interested in new drawings. I like to change them a little. But now I'm overseas and need to save my GB.

and

Does anyone know how to open these files in the game folder in the "img" tab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suspect that this is where the game have full drawings , but I can't open it.

Last edited:

nyt11

Dec 21, 2018
Is it profitable to download the current version or is it better to wait for the next one?
I am interested in new drawings. I like to change them a little. But now I'm overseas and need to save my GB.

and

Does anyone know how to open these files in the game folder in the "img" tab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suspect that this is where the game have full drawings , but I can't open it.
A few people including myself have already tried to dump the art, but so far to no success. There was one person a while ago who managed to decrypt something, but they never replied again.

Basically, all the image files (and some of the JSONs) are encrypted. The all start with "enc" when viewed in hex or text editor. I assume it should be possible to decrypt them somehow.
My reasoning is that if the game can decrypt the files, the decryption key has to be somewhere with the game. I am not proficient enough in cryptography or reverse engineering to to gather any further info at the moment.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes