Apr 8, 2018
Possible bug with 0.82.
Looks like you get stuck with a prompt window and can't do anything after obtaining Gondul's Fury.
Can't open the menu to equip the skill and tab doesn't have it as a quick equip.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
The tentacle suit was fun for about a minute, but now the never ending stopping to orgasm has annoyed me. Doing the Goatmen quest with it, plus the weird bug that removes the menu. I really like this game, but I wish it wasn't so chafing.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So, I played 0.82 for a bit
- 0.80 saves work
- You are still unable to untoggle butt view in the stuck gallery
- If you ask the Gargogyle to "remove equipment" while having the anal plug and not the tentacle suit on, all UIs disappear and the game basically crashes
- You don't seem to be able to use the elevator that goes from the Statue of Goddess in the depths to the goatmen village

Reactions: TheodoreBear

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
lemme know when someone makes gameplay videos of this, long since given up on trying to make this game work. if playing the game really was as simple as "extract and run" there wouldn't be so many complaints about the game not working.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Am i retarded or missing something? it's in Chinese for me, first line is play, second is load/save, third seems like gallery, fourth opens a web page and fifth is closing, how do you change it to english?
You clearly downloaded the Chinese version.

The english version has EN not CN.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
is there a way to go full screen? f4, alt enter, f11 don't work
Pressing F1 allows you to access game engine configuration, which you could use to go full screen (click on "Game Screen"), turn off screen shake, customise the controls and some other stuff

Apr 22, 2019
I cant play (I have win 10) if I instal the filed msvcp120.dll and file msvcr120.dll are missing and when I install them seperat and add them the game hase the error 0xc00007b and cant start. Can someone heal me?

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes