Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
lordy loo the 1st secret path that you find after finding the sword ability is amazing for grinding the cum stuff

when in and out of the room and got I kid you not, more than the game could display properly

time for another extra virgin olive oil play through.
and complete.
View attachment 1353727
from where do you reach this room? i went all the way to the black coloured rooms but i couldnt find this area.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I would suggest uninstalling the version of the .NET framework you have and then reinstalling it.
The error code is non-specific, but the first line of attack should be installing/or reinstalling a possible broken .NET framework ver.
If that does not work, you can try launching the program with to see what may be going wrong and where.
(It is fairly resource intensive on the pc however.)

jack506

Oct 4, 2018
okay after doing some experimentation I can't offer myself or get captured if I have the suit on
I can't keep the Mind parasite when i do get captured, I bypass that restriction by not having the suit on
then put the suit on after capture but without the Mind parasite which I can't keep she won't reproach the seed bed

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0.82.0 EN Uncensored released.
CH Uncensored . Pass: B-flat&wolfzq

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LAUNCHING, READ THIS POST
It contains exes to fix 0xc07b crash errors and missing DLL issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to the dev, old saves "MIGHT" be used in 0.82. I'm interpreting this as you can try them, but they may cause issues. Attempt at your own risk.

Last edited:

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
Ver 0.82.0 EN Uncensored released.
CH Uncensored release is here. Pass: B-flat&wolfzq

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LAUNCHING, READ THIS POST
It contains exes to fix 0xc07b crash errors and missing DLL issues.

According to the dev, old saves "MIGHT" be used in 0.82. I'm interpreting this as you can try them, but they may cause issues. Attempt at your own risk.

MEGA

IT'S HERE, LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes