Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
Anybody got a save with all the ending scenes? Finding it a B to do a few, would be appreciated:love:

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Here are my saves. It should have all scenes minus slugs (for some reason the slug scenes aren't unlocking in my gallery).
I'm not sure on which save file unlocks the gallery, although the play_98-100 saves seem to unlock them. So I recommend copying all for those who aren't concerned about overwriting their previous saves.

The Agnietta_EN 0.80.0 (UnCensored)\Resources

Reactions: mrlie and f9account

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone has an idea why the ingame art looks serrated? Like if I had to activate vsync or something. Tried changing the resolution/zoom.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Update preview for ver 0.82

1629465519348.png

Hello everyone,

The first ending of the game will be released this month (Normal End).

In order to make the subsequent development environment better,

I spend more time this month on maintaining and improving the underlying system.

So there may not be many updates.

Here are the updates this month:

• New story: the failed escape event in the underground maze
  • New full-body drawings
  • New scene: Altar of the Goatman Priest
  • New CG: Sacrifice
  • New CG: Succubus
  • New ending: the ending of the succubus
  • English translation of all texts before Beta 0.80
  • BUG repair and system optimisation

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
When you get to the new zone with the arm restraints is it supposed to unequip your tentacle suit?

Because I was wearing mine before fighting the knight and now I can't put it back on.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
damn that's a bit of a shame that the goatmen get the main ending, they're by far the dullest enemies imo

CG looks great as usual though

BTW 100wang has a short gallery of "Demyra" in a swimsuit with facehuggers as well as nearly-Demyra with a horse:

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
damn that's a bit of a shame that the goatmen get the main ending, they're by far the dullest enemies imo

CG looks great as usual though

BTW 100wang has a short gallery of "Demyra" in a swimsuit with facehuggers as well as nearly-Demyra with a horse:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

God my perversion really loves some quality facehugger stuff.
Also that's probably fair tho. Who ever actually aims for the "Normal" end the first time around in an Hgame?
It's either max cum dump or total pure saint. I refuse to believe there are weirdos that just do normal middle of the road endings. Doesn't happen.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021

View attachment 1362127

Hello everyone,

I spend more time this month on maintaining and improving the underlying system.

• New full-body drawings
I guess this confirms that "Goatman Priest" refers to the dude who sends you to that underground maze
This update adds 3 CGs, which means there's still 1 left. Seriously wondering what it will be like
Looks like the game isn't as long as I expected. Succubus Demyra looks pretty fire tho

Wanderslegacy

Jan 26, 2020
It would have to be an ending where you don't get all the additional objectives that classify as a cumdump ending. Demyra becoming a seedbed in the tentacle area, her using the mind control parasite while she's there etc.
Where does that gif from your signature come from?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Just played the game for first time. Can anyone tell me how to disable all the extra light and Shadow and post CPU processing effects. This game just cannot be played on weak hardware

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
I would like more new monsters and pregnancies from these monsters, and the game is already coming to an end. Sadly, this is a very good game.

Reactions: spacemix

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I would like more new monsters and pregnancies from these monsters, and the game is already coming to an end. Sadly, this is a very good game.
It's just one of the end, there are other ending planned.
The succubus ending probably is the default/easy ending to get. My guess is that it's related to the gargoyle side quests, but I guess we'll see what trigger it when 0.82 update drop.

Aug 9, 2021
I guess this confirms that "Goatman Priest" refers to the dude who sends you to that underground maze
This update adds 3 CGs, which means there's still 1 left. Seriously wondering what it will be like
Looks like the game isn't as long as I expected. Succubus Demyra looks pretty fire tho
there's always a chance that he could expand the gallery?

not a fan of the succubus part, kind of looks like she's transforming into one of the goatpeople. the sacrifice ending could be related to the giant slug? (remebering some stuff demyra said when encountering the slug)
wondering just how far left to go, didn't he add another female npc in the last update? (a yuri ending/cg would be nice)

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
there's always a chance that he could expand the gallery?

not a fan of the succubus part, kind of looks like she's transforming into one of the goatpeople. the sacrifice ending could be related to the giant slug? (remebering some stuff demyra said when encountering the slug)
wondering just how far left to go, didn't he add another female npc in the last update? (a yuri ending/cg would be nice)
Patreon roadmap states that the goals are 12 CGs and 2 bosses, although I do hope they could go past that
Yea, yuri is one of the things to look forward to. Many people have been waiting for something from the "lesbian" tag
As for the succubus part, I'm certain she won't be transforming any further from the form we see in the preview. Just saying that her design is pretty lit compared to the typical succubus thought, the artist got some real skills
And I doubt a bunch of goatmen would make a sacrifice relating to a giant slug lol, especially when it dies no matter if we win the boss fight or not

My only complaint is that next update will include some considerable bits of the game's lore that we will have to wait another month for the translation

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Btw my game seems to crash when I try to load a save, start a new game or enter the stuck gallery if disk C has low remaining storage. Restarting the PC frees up like a few gigs and allows the game to work normally. Hope this could help someone

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Btw my game seems to crash when I try to load a save, start a new game or enter the stuck gallery if disk C has low remaining storage. Restarting the PC frees up like a few gigs and allows the game to work normally. Hope this could help someone
Bro you gotta clear up your C drive. Or move some of your user directories around to other drives if you have them.
Running your OS on a nearly full drive and running apps/games like this will give you some consistent BSODs or app crashes/issues at least.

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019

View attachment 1362127

Hello everyone,

• New full-body drawings
so when this one will release? its been awhile since i followed this game

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes