madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a list of controls for this game? Or even a way to change controller or keyboard inputs? I really want to play this but both times i tried i gave up do to the fact that, IMO the controls are ridiculous.
Arrow keys for moving
C - basic attack
X - special attack / spell / move
Z - projectile attack (fireball)
Q - Fury activation
F or space - shake off critters / get up / free from tentacles
Tab - Special attack selector
Esc - menu access

The controls are beyond ridiculous for what basically is an arcade style maze beat-em up with lewd&slimy attachments. Three action buttons would be more than enough.

Reactions: sam1545654

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think there is a chance that spaghetti will appear in this game?

link for interesting souls :)
We can only pray to the pervert Gods that it will be so. I want to thank you for posting this picture. Not only because its awesome.... But because i found it personaly uplifting.

BTW thanks also to the fine folks that answered my questions about the controls. Ima giver anuther shot!

Reactions: Trigard

moopie12

Nov 2, 2018
How do I get past this section? There were some tendrils here that I destroyed with Fury, but now I still can't get through. I feel like in the previous version I had gone this way, but now I've exhausted everything I can think to do with no luck.

flust

Aug 20, 2018
How do I get past this section? There were some tendrils here that I destroyed with Fury, but now I still can't get through. I feel like in the previous version I had gone this way, but now I've exhausted everything I can think to do with no luck.
iirc after you hit that big black tentacles with fury the floor broke and tentacles fall down so you can't get pass it

Reactions: moopie12

moopie12

Nov 2, 2018
iirc after you hit that big black tentacles with fury the floor broke and tentacles fall down so you can't get pass it
Thanks, in that case do you know where you're supposed to go to reach the spear ability? That's the only thing I'm still missing.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Reactions: jttth

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Yes. If you make a list, I'll get it to the right people.
Sorry if I'm late cause I've been quite busy lately. This is what I've gathered after looking at every message posted after 0.80 links were posted

Bugs

Suggestions (tossed quite a few of mine in there)

Reactions: f9account

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Alright, I updated my guide and polished it up on page 54 (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...sed-dungeon-v0-80-0-b-flat.72868/post-5903301) based off v0.77.0 beta (as that was the last time I played this). I will be playing the latest update soon and will try to update the guide as well. If anyone has comments or suggestions you want to make on the guide, please do tell me.
Here are some little details that might be helpful

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes