Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
where are the save files that allow you to start from a specific point?
if thats true, then why did i play through the game atleast 5 times
bruh
They are already included in the game when you download it. Just launch the game, select "Continue" and select a save

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
Are you sure about this? A reminder that the save files from 0.77 were comaptible with 0.78.
I'm aware the game assets are encrypted, but the save files too?
Yep pretty sure they are encrypted. A json file can be opened in your plain text editor...

Reactions: mk40

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Working on a semi-related project...would anyone here be adept in Chinese character reading? Having trouble with some lines...
原来如此 原来如此
你就是这个星球 最强大的人了啊
是个好胜又强大的孩子啊 你真的太棒了啊
呜 喜欢你啊

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Working on a semi-related project...would anyone here be adept in Chinese character reading? Having trouble with some lines...
原来如此 原来如此
你就是这个星球 最强大的人了啊
是个好胜又强大的孩子啊 你真的太棒了啊
呜 喜欢你啊
translates the moon runes very well

Reactions: f9account

Sargeras

Jun 26, 2017
For anyone who will try to die at the large tentacle at the altar of semen, if you do it will break the game and you won't be able to interact with the NPCs or the crystals.

Kirigo

Apr 25, 2019
error with some thing like this is poping what do i need to do? 1628452724443.png
it saying that iam missing a file

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Here's hoping B-flat (or rather wolfzq) adds more bdsm content in later updates.

View attachment 1342459
This game will not be perfect until we can crawl around like this.
? that is already in the game lol there is a whole quest line devoted to it, it is the Beast Lady line. mind you it goes for ever but 90% of the quest you are trapped in that thing

Last edited:

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
? that is already in the game lol there is a whole quest line devoted to it, it is the Beast Lady line. mind you it goes for ever but 90% of the quest you are trapped in that thing
That's Cursed Armor, the guy who worked on that is working with bflat on this game now.

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
That's Cursed Armor, the guy who worked on that is working with bflat on this game now.
i know i have been following CA2 and this game for a long time and the image(not the gif) you posted is from the Beast Lady quest line in ca2 when you encounter the chain beast; you said " This game will not be perfect until we can crawl around like this." all im saying is that you can already crawl around like that in CA 2 already so why would that be added into this game, not to mention the Skyrim mod that he created for the chain beast but i have not found that mod so do not asked where that is.

Reactions: f9account

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
i know i have been following CA2 and this game for a long time and the image(not the gif) you posted is from the Beast Lady quest line in ca2 when you encounter the chain beast; you said " This game will not be perfect until we can crawl around like this." all im saying is that you can already crawl around like that in CA 2 already so why would that be added into this game, not to mention the Skyrim mod that he created for the chain beast but i have not found that mod so do not asked where that is.
We're not in the Cursed Armor thread though. I mean -this- game.
The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon

:unsure:

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a list of controls for this game? Or even a way to change controller or keyboard inputs? I really want to play this but both times i tried i gave up do to the fact that, IMO the controls are ridiculous.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes