ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Here are some little details that might be helpful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Annoying pieces of s*** just got more annoying. F***. Thanks for the info :)
Gotta make some more changes now >.>
Oh, does it melt through the divine panty protection? Or does it take some time (I have yet to play this new version yet).

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Annoying pieces of s*** just got more annoying. F***. Thanks for the info :)
Gotta make some more changes now >.>
Oh, does it melt through the divine panty protection? Or does it take some time (I have yet to play this new version yet).
It goes through the panty protection. It you get hit by it, Demyra instantly end up naked and she won't be able to move until the Invisible Snake tangle her. I also noticed that the projectile will "kinda" follow Demyra movement if you try to dodge it (similar to the brainwashing worm attack), so it doesn't just go in a straight line after being fired.

Last edited:

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
lordy loo the 1st secret path that you find after finding the sword ability is amazing for grinding the cum stuff

when in and out of the room and got I kid you not, more than the game could display properly

time for another extra virgin olive oil play through.
and complete.
1629030240228.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mk40

Razole

May 4, 2019
Does someone have the save files till the slug boss fight for 0.8 or any other compatible save?My save files got corrupted.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Does someone have the save files till the slug boss fight for 0.8 or any other compatible save?My save files got corrupted.
The dev includes saves in their releases. You can unpack the saves from the 0.80 rar again back into your game folder or redownload the release to get saves. I believe there is a save that leads to the room right before that boss fight.

Reactions: Razole

_Hori_

Dec 19, 2017
too bad the game is not working in my pc even though I already dl the .dll files and reinstall microsoft visuals. is there any way to fix this?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
too bad the game is not working in my pc even though I already dl the .dll files and reinstall microsoft visuals. is there any way to fix this?
You'll have to be more specific about what's going wrong. Is the game giving you an error on launch, or is it not launching, etc?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
The next update preview can be dropped at any second now
Aaaaaany second
Btw dumb question does "Goatman Priest" refer to the dude who sends you to the underground maze?

Last edited:

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
The next update preview can be dropped at any second now
Aaaaaany second
Btw dumb question does "Goatman Priest" refer to the dude who sends you to the underground maze?
It's not much of a "new enemy" if there is no CG for being captured yet, huh.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes