Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
damn that's a bit of a shame that the goatmen get the main ending, they're by far the dullest enemies imo

CG looks great as usual though

BTW 100wang has a short gallery of "Demyra" in a swimsuit with facehuggers as well as nearly-Demyra with a horse:

huh i cant open exhentai because their uncommon way to enter the site, have any other links you can provide?

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
so when this one will release? its been awhile since i followed this game
The update should drop at the end of the month, so in this case probably next week-end.

huh i cant open exhentai because their uncommon way to enter the site, have any other links you can provide?
Replace "exhentai" by "e-hentai" in the link.

Aug 9, 2021
Patreon roadmap states that the goals are 12 CGs and 2 bosses, although I do hope they could go past that
Yea, yuri is one of the things to look forward to. Many people have been waiting for something from the "lesbian" tag
As for the succubus part, I'm certain she won't be transforming any further from the form we see in the preview. Just saying that her design is pretty lit compared to the typical succubus thought, the artist got some real skills
And I doubt a bunch of goatmen would make a sacrifice relating to a giant slug lol, especially when it dies no matter if we win the boss fight or not

My only complaint is that next update will include some considerable bits of the game's lore that we will have to wait another month for the translation
there's other stuff to address such as the shadow and that curse that was placed on demyra, hoping that the whole thing isn't "it's all caused by goatmen" and they're just a sideshow or minions to the final boss.

yah

Feb 4, 2020
I've looked thru this thread but can't seem to find this issue. I downloaded all the redists and everything. Game starts up fine but I click new game and it goes to the opening scene but I can't move. The game isn't frozen because theres still sound. I think it has something to do with text not popping up but cannot figure it out. Any ideas?

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
how do i unlock the "encountered tentacle at hot spring" CG?
in the fiery part of the dungeon, immediately after you burned the first tentacle, there should be a barely noticeable hole in the ground, into which you must fall through and get into the room with the nest of slugs, on the left side there will be a rise upward and behind it a room with the hot spring you need, only a scene in it can happen with a certain chance.

Aug 9, 2021
in the fiery part of the dungeon, immediately after you burned the first tentacle, there should be a barely noticeable hole in the ground, into which you must fall through and get into the room with the nest of slugs, on the left side there will be a rise upward and behind it a room with the hot spring you need, only a scene in it can happen with a certain chance.
how do i unlock the "encountered tentacle at hot spring" CG?
Just use the hotspring in the abyssal shrine after the goat village, its in the tentacle cavern beneath the golem treasue room. its infested with tentacles so it always triggers the cg

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
With the next update coming is it possible if one could translate it, machine or not? Really sucks waiting potentially 2 months for translation.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
It would have to be an ending where you don't get all the additional objectives that classify as a cumdump ending. Demyra becoming a seedbed in the tentacle area, her using the mind control parasite while she's there etc.
That signature CG is sick where is it from?

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
Update preview for ver 0.82

View attachment 1362127

Hello everyone,

The first ending of the game will be released this month (Normal End).

In order to make the subsequent development environment better,

I spend more time this month on maintaining and improving the underlying system.

So there may not be many updates.

Here are the updates this month:

• New story: the failed escape event in the underground maze
  • New full-body drawings
  • New scene: Altar of the Goatman Priest
  • New CG: Sacrifice
  • New CG: Succubus
  • New ending: the ending of the succubus
  • English translation of all texts before Beta 0.80
  • BUG repair and system optimisation
great new content to try to stay a virgin in

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes