juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I know this is the focus of the game, but is the monster sex avoidable? That is, by winning all the fights and so on.

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
If you saved before or somewhere in the underground maze you can use that save in the new version to directly go the new scene, which seems to be the only addition in this update.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
-brevity-

What kind of incompetence is this...
An interesting question.
You know there's a "Game Screen" option that allows the game screen to change window sizes and resolution scale right under your new found keybind remap area, correct?
Now, if that doesn't work, I'd say that's probably a driver issue on your PC or a system incompatibility. I'd recommend updating your graphics drivers if that is the case.

yah

Feb 4, 2020
That sounds like a video driver issue. Are you playing on a laptop?
Actually playing on a macbook pro using parallels. I'm sure the problem stems from that somewhere but I can run 95% of games no issue

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
My system is up to date with everything, and I tried all the options including the fullscreen one. If you had searched this thread, you'd see one other person who also tried that and got the same result as me- the image isn't stretched to go fullscreen, but instead horizontal and vertical black bars are added, making the fullscreen option do practically nothing.

I also tried various scaling options (no scaling, aspect ratio scaling, forced scaling) in my driver- no results.

And when I'm running doom eternal with it's ray traced bells and whistles, all the renpy, RPG maker, Unity, and Unreal engine games from here, I'm inclined to believe my system is just fine, and the fault lies with the single game among hundreds that causes me issues.
All that has to be done to turn on fullscreen and scaling is saving the settings, and restarting.
As, since the game's tile system relies on resolution, it needs a full close and restart to apply your changes.
The scaling does not look the greatest, but if that is what you want, it is there. It also does not like it if you tab out, but that is the price to be paid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually playing on a macbook pro using parallels. I'm sure the problem stems from that somewhere but I can run 95% of games no issue
That may be your problem. This game relies heavily on Windows DLLs and probably does not play well on Windows Emus/Macs due to its heavy dependency on said systems. I know from prior experience that a lot of these "game maker" games, (RPG Maker, Wolf RPG Maker, etc) tend to not play well with Linux/Macs due to built in dependencies that not all Emus can handle. I'd suggest looking for a newer/better Windows Emu if that's what you're using.

Last edited:

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
where did the mega link go? I can't download much outside of mega

also still wondering what dizzy does or is supposed to do.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes