TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
msvcp120.dll and file msvcr120.dll are missing and when I install them seperat and add them the game hase the error 0xc00007b and cant start. Can someone heal me?
you should read this post
edit> tl;dr you need to download and re-install (vcredist_x64.exe and vcredist_x86.exe)
edit>> you also need to delete the previously downloaded msvcp120.dll from the game folder

Last edited:

YuRui

May 22, 2018
It's pretty sad that I never managed to make this work, somehow it always crashes on me.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
The dev will release a bug fix version on 9/1, according to their Patreon for people bugging out with the new ver.

It's pretty sad that I never managed to make this work, somehow it always crashes on me.
Have you already run through the common issues on my post?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...eon-v0-82-0-b-flat.72868/page-79#post-6476589

is there a way to go full screen? f4, alt enter, f11 don't work
To add to what whotfisthis said

Pressing F1 allows you to access game engine configuration, which you could use to go full screen (click on "Game Screen"), turn off screen shake, customise the controls and some other stuff
Restart the game after making those changes and it will start in fullscreen if you have black borders around the game after making them.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Zartog

Apr 20, 2018
Hey just found this game recently.
Not sure if its a new bug or whatever, but after getting a 2d cutscene while the butt view and xray windows were open, the are now permanently disabled. Toggling both options and restarting didn't fix it.
Im assuming I need to restart the game?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Hey just found this game recently.
Not sure if its a new bug or whatever, but after getting a 2d cutscene while the butt view and xray windows were open, the are now permanently disabled. Toggling both options and restarting didn't fix it.
Im assuming I need to restart the game?
This is the part where I yell at you for not reading the thread and mourn my life of being a broken record. (joke)
Anyway, it's a bug. Wait until the 1st and there will be a hotfix release.

Reactions: Zartog

Thirsty.Lad

May 5, 2021
The Game is great but the 8.2.0 update has left it with a lot of bugs (and i dont mean the good ones ;) ). For me sometimes the side bar goes blank and i cant interact with stuff or open the menu and when it came to the fachuggers, only 2 would latch on and i'd be stuck in a knock down loop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DabReg

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0.82.1 HOTFIX EN Uncensored Released

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LAUNCHING, READ THIS POST
It contains exes to fix 0xc07b crash errors and missing DLL issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CH
Pass: B-flat&wolfzq

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 15, 2019
lemme know when someone makes gameplay videos of this, long since given up on trying to make this game work. if playing the game really was as simple as "extract and run" there wouldn't be so many complaints about the game not working.
Made some Gameplay videos of the game. Going to do the next part when it's finished and translated:

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
You might as well wait until it's done. After playing for a few hours I was turned off on the combat. It has that indie game feeling of being rigid and unpolished with a bunch of features added which roughly work with each other without breaking most of the time. This is probably the only type of game I say would benefit from the developer holding off on adding more content to instead polish up the base game a bit.
I couldn't even play the game since there was this boat-load of errors upon starting and downloading everything in this thread has led me no closer to a working game

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
The magnify does nothing?
the butt and x view would be awesome if they werent close to being in middle of screen.
The views should be off to the side of the screen
edit: also bugged disappears and then will not reappear which is annoying

Last edited:

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
How to destroy the fucking torch at the thick tentacle?

I cannot go any further. I have no idea how and what EXACTLY to break. Both torches simply don't react to any attacks.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
How to destroy the fucking torch at the thick tentacle?

I cannot go any further. I have no idea how and what EXACTLY to break. Both torches simply don't react to any attacks.
Is that the first one where there's a third torch a little higher up closer to the tentacle? if so that's the one you need to attack

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Is that the first one where there's a third torch a little higher up closer to the tentacle? if so that's the one you need to attack
I'm talking about this situation. I don't quite understand which torch to break. What to break at all. And what to do here. One passage with a key, the other is closed with these tentacles. Other passages are then closed with tentacles.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I'm talking about this situation. I don't quite understand which torch to break. What to break at all. And what to do here. One passage with a key, the other is closed with these tentacles. Other passages are then closed with tentacles.
This is strange, there should be a third torch on the left near the tentacles. That's the one you hit in order to destroy the tentacles that block the path.

EDIT:
Conveniently somebody posted a walkthrough a couple posts above: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...eon-v0-82-1-b-flat.72868/page-82#post-6489804
Look at the "episode 3" at around 7:10, you'll see that third torch I'm talking about.

This could be a bug if you're missing that torch on your end. What game version are you playing?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes