Moemi

Nov 1, 2019
Err where i can find the scene of the tentacle suit scene with the goat and mind control bug? Any hints
Talk to the rock. He wants you to do a little experiment (capture a goat with tentacle suit and make a blow job for the goat). The mind control bug will appear in the second experiment.

Aug 9, 2021
A few people including myself have already tried to dump the art, but so far to no success. There was one person a while ago who managed to decrypt something, but they never replied again.

Basically, all the image files (and some of the JSONs) are encrypted. The all start with "enc" when viewed in hex or text editor. I assume it should be possible to decrypt them somehow.
My reasoning is that if the game can decrypt the files, the decryption key has to be somewhere with the game. I am not proficient enough in cryptography or reverse engineering to to gather any further info at the moment.
Maybe just do it the old fasioned way? Gallery unlock at the end, hit the button to remove the overlay for each scene variation and screen/window capture each img variant.
Audacity for music recording, turn off sfx to get just the music then edit.
It's tedious though and you'd have to account for variations such as rebel/sub and lustcrest.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
someone help
I try to down all version .Net and VSC++ but it not working and send 0x00007b err =((
You can try to uninstall the latest version of .net framework you have and re-install the latest version. .NET Framework 4.8+
I'd advise trying the application below as it should help you repair any issues. Otherwise, if you're using older than Win10, there is a guide for that.

Win 10:
Win 7 Guide:

Reactions: agfaley3

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Nope. But judging from the frequency of posts made by the B-flat that seems to happen monthly. So i bet we need to wait until the end of current month for patches or maybe new content.
thanks o/

Discord is private, for Patreon supporters only.

You can try contacting/reaching the dev. through Patreon or blog.

Break through the reward of 400 people, and vote for the next colorful restraint equipment! (The second stage) (Sponsors above 6$ can vote)

It seems a new sex toy / piece of bondage gear is being added soon.

Hey guys, may I ask a favor? The developer was suspended from Patreon because of too many flagged external links from outside sources. May I please ask for you guys to edit the Patreon links from your posts? I'd be quite grateful.

Thanks! I'll obviously remove them from my quote too after.

Reactions: Mr Technician
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes