Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Yes. If you make a list, I'll get it to the right people.
Glad that you're able to help, gathering bug reports and complaints may take a while, especially since not many people read threads throughly and messages can easily die in the chat

I guess creating a separate thread helps

Mar 17, 2018
Did anyone attempt a "virgin" run yet?
Yes. It's doable, but you have to be careful. The panty protection spell is basicaly your best friend and it's generaly better to avoid close combat in most cases.
It's doable on a first run, but rather hard if you're playing blind. My advice would be:

1. Keep up the spell that protects your panties, as was mentioned.
2. Mind the layout of each room and plan ahead.
3. Mind your resources.
4. Avoid close combat, as was mentioned.
5. Be ready to handle unfair traps.
6. Bear in mind that the game is severely biased against the player. Some enemies have skills that will kill you in a single hit, and a number of areas are plainly unfair.
7. Play it safe, nice and slow. In doubt, do not hesitate to run away.

On a second run, a pure run is much easier though, once you know the layout of the map and the main traps and tricky spots, the rest is just a matter of reasonable care.

Apr 8, 2018
It's doable on a first run, but rather hard if you're playing blind. My advice would be:

1. Keep up the spell that protects your panties, as was mentioned.
2. Mind the layout of each room and plan ahead.
3. Mind your resources.
4. Avoid close combat, as was mentioned.
5. Be ready to handle unfair traps.
6. Bear in mind that the game is severely biased against the player. Some enemies have skills that will kill you in a single hit, and a number of areas are plainly unfair.
7. Play it safe, nice and slow. In doubt, do not hesitate to run away.

On a second run, a pure run is much easier though, once you know the layout of the map and the main traps and tricky spots, the rest is just a matter of reasonable care.
My main idea was to see how the Gargoyle reacts to me in the third room. Not much any different sadly, and it all goes to shit if I do his side quests lol.
I did notice that the last chest in goat village - the one before the underground elevator doesn't show show up if you are pure.
Will have to restart again to see if it is possible to find the tentacle panties chest like that.

Thirsty.Lad

May 5, 2021
Im having issues with/a bug with the mind control head creature where its registering the reverse controls while its nit on my head. Character cant interact with anything, cant sprint, cant use valk power etc. Help

Zzzsleeper

Jun 9, 2018
Im kinda stuck at the sacred flame place during unlocking gondul's fury, anyone can help me out of the tutorial for it? Its stuck at "press x to cast AOE sword light swing"

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
not long i replay it from the beginning because my save from 0,77 is not compatible with 0.78, now my save from 0,78 is not compatible with 0.8 so i need to replay from the beginning again >.<
if like this i should just wait till this became final version >.<"a
My previous save file's not working anymore, i assume the new update has something to do with this? if that's the case, does someone else have a 0.80 save? :D
The dev puts saves files in the game for if you want to start form a specify point.
And the game is not that long so i wont take much time to get to the new content anyway.

and saves not being compatible with new builds is normal espcialy if in the new build you have new variables and tracking new status's that don't exist in the old saves

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
The dev puts saves files in the game for if you want to start form a specify point.
And the game is not that long so i wont take much time to get to the new content anyway.

and saves not being compatible with new builds is normal espcialy if in the new build you have new variables and tracking new status's that don't exist in the old saves
where are the save files that allow you to start from a specific point?
if thats true, then why did i play through the game atleast 5 times
bruh

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Im kinda stuck at the sacred flame place during unlocking gondul's fury, anyone can help me out of the tutorial for it? Its stuck at "press x to cast AOE sword light swing"
Go to skills in ESC, select sword skill to add to equipment via SPACE. Go back into game, cycle through spells using Tab until you see a sword icon and then press X to cast spell

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017

No the save files are encrypted specifically so you can't use them in newer versions. A json file is simply a bunch of key value pairs; it would not be hard to translate one save to another version but since they are encrypted by the dev you can't do that.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Im having issues with/a bug with the mind control head creature where its registering the reverse controls while its nit on my head. Character cant interact with anything, cant sprint, cant use valk power etc. Help
I experienced this issue too and reported it on the Discord server.
I tried to fix the issue myself, but it seems to be a gamebreaking bug unfortunatly. Do not save your game when you get this issue, because as far as I can tell, you won't be able to recover from it. Better load a previous save point if it happens.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
No the save files are encrypted specifically so you can't use them in newer versions. A json file is simply a bunch of key value pairs; it would not be hard to translate one save to another version but since they are encrypted by the dev you can't do that.
Are you sure about this? A reminder that the save files from 0.77 were comaptible with 0.78.
I'm aware the game assets are encrypted, but the save files too?

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
Are you sure about this? A reminder that the save files from 0.77 were comaptible with 0.78.
I'm aware the game assets are encrypted, but the save files too?
no, the fact that i forced to play from the beginning is because 0.77 is not compatible with 0.78. but that is not important anymore since we got 0.8.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
no, the fact that i forced to play from the beginning is because 0.77 is not compatible with 0.78. but that is not important anymore since we got 0.8.
I was able to continue from a 0.77 save when 0.78 was released. So that's weird...
But yeah not important anyway since we're at 0.80 now.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I think my issue with the saves each new version is just that my gallery is wiped out every time. So even if I can continue from the later saves, I need to get some new files or go back and basically replay the whole thing anyway.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes