SomeBobby

Jun 1, 2018
The game itself is pretty fun and looking through some of the gallery descriptors I'm looking forward to encountering more monsters, I only wish I could rebind the keys, moving around with the arrow keys feels so uncomfortable.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Currently having trouble with the purple crystals.

Why does it say "the sense of human on my body is too heavy to allow me to use this crystal", and how do I get around this?
You need to wear the Anal Plug to use purple Crystal. According to the game's lore, the Anal Plug reduces "the sense of human"

Aug 24, 2017
Spoilers ahead, and i don't know if there is a way to tag them. But its about bugs i'm reporting so read at own risk.

I have found 2 bugs. Both related to being defeated by the neon armored guy with a ... scythe.(?) He beats you, and you wake Naked, except for the arm binders and a cursed anal plug collar on.

1- I had the tentacle suit on. After getting free of the binders, no tentacle suit in my inventory. Its just gone.
2- I had the anal plug collar in my inventory when my character was put in the binders. When i got them off, i took off the collar, putting 2 of them in my inventory. This rendered the item unusable. I can no longer put it on.

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
not long i replay it from the beginning because my save from 0,77 is not compatible with 0.78, now my save from 0,78 is not compatible with 0.8 so i need to replay from the beginning again >.<
if like this i should just wait till this became final version >.<"a

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
So for the untranslated parts is anyone having trouble getting Textractor to hook into the chinese text?

I've tried unpacking the game.exe as you would with rpg maker games but no luck.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Spoilers ahead, and i don't know if there is a way to tag them. But its about bugs i'm reporting so read at own risk.

I have found 2 bugs. Both related to being defeated by the neon armored guy with a ... scythe.(?) He beats you, and you wake Naked, except for the arm binders and a cursed anal plug collar on.

1- I had the tentacle suit on. After getting free of the binders, no tentacle suit in my inventory. Its just gone.
2- I had the anal plug collar in my inventory when my character was put in the binders. When i got them off, i took off the collar, putting 2 of them in my inventory. This rendered the item unusable. I can no longer put it on.
There is a Discord, I suggest going there as F95 can't really do anything. Exception would be game breaking bugs that absolutely need to be included in OP

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Any tip to disable multiple light sources, like torches? Seems like many light sources can crap out FPS on Intel HD Graphics.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes