Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Still can't play it.... too many hoops to jump through (several c++ versions) and 2013 refuses to download properly.... claims to require a 'key' that I don't have and can't find anywhere

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
Probably the buggiest release in a while. New concept is pretty cool though. Hope they expand on it next.

amusedhf

Dec 20, 2018
Shame that the arm binders and new CG don't seem to be available in the gallery yet.
Also, I get a black screen after breaking the boxes in the jail cell.

EDIT: I'm a knucklehead, the CG is a variation. Thought there was something new entirely.

Last edited:

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
I'm patron for all games I enjoy, breaking saves compatibility is big red flag for me and a reason I already stopped supporting few
Actually it shouldn't be a huge problem with this game. The dev is considerate enough to include 3 save presets so you can basically pick up from where you were. The buff items aren't there but you can do a little backtracking or just skip them because new updates are only 10 minutes worth of new content anyway and they don't really have much impact.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
After speedrunning all the new storyline and quests using developer-provided saves like a dumb fuck:
- Gargogyle changes
+ I couldn't find him at the 2 earlier Treasure Rooms. Guess he teleports to the lastest Treasure Room to be found now.
+ When you interact with him, you will get multiple options
. Chat (For side quests. After all side quests have been done he will simply wish Demyra good luck on her adventure and no more)
. [Chinese text] (The option to remove the Tentacle Suit. Won't appear if Demyra isn't wearing it)
. Exit
+ Seems like you still can't get rid of the Anal Plug, damn
- Invisible Snake now has a spit attack that instantly melts all of Demyra's clothes
- You can now clearly see the Goatmen's viewcone when they haven't detected Demyra yet. TIL they can detect Demyra through walls if they're close enough
- If you get captured and sent to the Maze Zone while having monsters attached the standing picture will be messed up. Get rid of them to fix it

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
almost want to ask how to remove anal plug and so this thing can't be removed before some update

edit:
gargogyle say something like "find a treasure that can't be see" anyone know where is that?

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
found it, on room after boss you can't win that silver chest on most right and go bottom but you need to be slutty(?) to open it. Gargogyle will call you something else after you get the chest

MultiAFAL

Apr 17, 2020
Currently having trouble with the purple crystals.

Why does it say "the sense of human on my body is too heavy to allow me to use this crystal", and how do I get around this?

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I'm patron for all games I enjoy, breaking saves compatibility is big red flag for me and a reason I already stopped supporting few
The game is still in developement, what are you expecting? Of course saves compatibility issues might happen with new versions. You're basically playing a beta version until 1.0 is released.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
If only there was a search function to check if the somebody had the same issue before asking. If only...
Oh wait... There is one! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: pizbia
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes