Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
is that one that need to be uploaded here since for now it's only patreon exclusive or something?

EDIT: for now i formatted my pc and reinstalled all the visual c++ and .net and they work fine, now i'm gonna download back all the games i had installed before and see if a problem arise
In case you still have a problem you can refer to this post right here.

My friend was having I think the same issue as yours and this instantly solved it.

Hoshi1997

Oct 27, 2017
Dayuuuum, this is diamond in rough! What engine does this game uses? It looks pretty decent. The art is superbs, too dayuuum. Gonna try it

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Dayuuuum, this is diamond in rough! What engine does this game uses? It looks pretty decent. The art is superbs, too dayuuum. Gonna try it
The engine is Pixel Game Maker MV:
And since you like the art, this is the artist who drew the CGs:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Seems like there is a lot of people asking the same stuff over and over again... Debating if I should make a guide of players for a one stop kind of deal. That way this thread won't be crowded with the same questions over and over again. Fk it... might as well... Got nothing better to do...
Might as well check out the new update as well XD

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Is there any way to run this game on linux?
I've ran it successfully in wine 5.11.
Use winetricks to install needed dependencies (and I'm not sure what are those, although half of this thread is dedicated for solving this issue). Probably Visual C++ 2012 redistributable for x86.
Remember that the game itself is 32-bit, there is no use installing 64-bit packages, but it won't hurt either.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes