mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Shame :/ ok last question how to clean jizz off
At the hot springs. There are multiple location where you can find one. The easiest to locate is the one near the first room at the beginning (there is an entry on the left).

And yeah, it's kinda annoying where the x-ray and butt view windows are located on the interface. We can only hope they will be moved for the final build.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
Write out a summary of every step you tried here and I'll get you an answer.
so, for now i tried
reinstalling .net framework
reinstalling all visual c++ version
running as admin
running with japanese locale
changing some properties like compatibility mod
changing some .dll files

i'm trying now to change some dll that seems to be corrupted/wrong using a program that highlights problems in running programs, but i can't access modification of files in syswow64 or system32

Reactions: f9account

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
so, for now i tried
running as admin
changing some .dll files

i'm trying now to change some dll that seems to be corrupted/wrong using a program that highlights problems in running programs, but i can't access modification of files in syswow64 or system32
This is not a game by a Chinese developer?

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
it's kinda sad :(
but I think they did something about it in the latest update
is that one that need to be uploaded here since for now it's only patreon exclusive or something?

EDIT: for now i formatted my pc and reinstalled all the visual c++ and .net and they work fine, now i'm gonna download back all the games i had installed before and see if a problem arise

Last edited:
Reactions: ronin516

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
is that one that need to be uploaded here since for now it's only patreon exclusive or something?
The next update is planned for the 31th, it's not available yet.

I'm not sure where Trigard read that "they did something about this issue" in the next update, because the change logs posted on Patreon don't detail what is fixed. In my opinion, the issue you're having is related to a problem with the game engine (Pixel Game Maker MV) rather than the game itself. I'm not sure the dev. can do something about if it's the case.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
The next update is planned for the 31th, it's not available yet.

I'm not sure where Trigard read that "they did something about this issue" in the next update, because the change logs posted on Patreon don't detail what is fixed. In my opinion, the issue you're having is related to a problem with the game engine (Pixel Game Maker MV) rather than the game itself. I'm not sure the dev. can do something about if it's the case.
about the engine i was sure about that too, though i don't know what caused the error, still reinstalling all the c++ on a clean pc solved the problem now

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
about the engine i was sure about that too, though i don't know what caused the error, still reinstalling all the c++ on a clean pc solved the problem now
That's really weird. Could it be because of some Windows random shenanigan? :unsure:

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
That's really weird. Could it be because of some Windows random shenanigan? :unsure:
it probably was since keeping the files, and reinstalling windows (c++ included) worked just fine. Like they say online the 0xc00007b error is totally generic so it's hard to know which is the problem that cause it

Dec 17, 2018

if anyone has dll issues, it needs microsoft visual C++ 2012 x86bit to run. i was puzzled a bit coz i downloaded the x64 bit version and game still wont run

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
so, for now i tried
running as admin
changing some .dll files

Ok, I believe if you do a completely fresh install with the next version, and that includes pre-emptively installing the right microsoft visual C++, you should be ok. I suggest completely deleting everything until then.

KetamineSniffer

Mar 2, 2021
I am stuck at the central godess statue part. I have to open the gate and get a cog? But cant figure out where. The lack of a map doesnt make it easier.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I am stuck at the central godess statue part. I have to open the gate and get a cog? But cant figure out where. The lack of a map doesnt make it easier.
The next area is to the south east of the central statue (stairs opposite from where you came in). The gate and cog aren't implemented yet as far as I know.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes