Daniel789

Jan 30, 2018
There is a hole you need to crawl to to access the statue you need to use the key on. The hole is in the next room downwards after the mimic fight in the land of flames, it's basically the beginning on where you went to find the key, the hole is at the beginning, hidden behind a couple vases on the left. That's it. There you will get the Gon.
Thank you but I was already there.. Aktivated the second shrine, but couldn't use the magic I need... Hm is it maybe a bug? If I did not have to do something else, then I am out.

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
A really good game, i was missing this game because of incomplete status. By accident i tried to find games with lactation tag and found this.has all the fetishes of a simple man. Good Art work, Good story pickup and good consequences follow up. Game gets a little buggy as you further go in the game. I hope it reaches it's good end. Finished the game till the well lit chamber.

does anybody know any good lactation games ? Thanks and have a good day.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
0.80.png
Scheduled updates for July(Beta 0.80.0):
  • New NPC: Phara
  • New side story: the relics
  • New main story: escape from the underground mace
  • New posture: arms binder
  • New full-body drawings corresponding to new posture
  • New trap: invisible tentacle ropes
  • New scene: Abyssal Cage (Inside the big gate), underground mace
  • New enemy: the goatman priest
  • New CG Event: the tentacle seedbed event with the brainwash and tentacle suit.
  • Improving the loading speed of the status bar
  • English translation of all texts before Beta 0.78
  • BUG repair and system optimisation
Scheduled update date: 7/31
stay tuned!

Last edited:

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
Now, i wanna ask something, does anyone get the 0xc00007b windows error while trying to start the game? On laptop i can play it no prob, but on my main pc i get this error, i already tried before for another game the various solutions that are found online but i still get the error.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Now, i wanna ask something, does anyone get the 0xc00007b windows error while trying to start the game? On laptop i can play it no prob, but on my main pc i get this error, i already tried before for another game the various solutions that are found online but i still get the error.
0001.png
Though, The Agnietta is 32 bit (at least it shows as 32 bit in the task manager), so... I'm not sure how you're getting this error with this game.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's an issue related to .NET Framework in this case. Follow the instructions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...eon-v0-78-0-b-flat.72868/page-43#post-5675490

Last edited:

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
View attachment 1309479
Though, The Agnietta is 32 bit (at least it shows as 32 bit in the task manager), so... I'm not sure how you're getting this error with this game.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's an issue related to .NET Framework in this case. Follow the instructions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...eon-v0-78-0-b-flat.72868/page-43#post-5675490
don't trust everything on the internet, using x64 database files [dlls] on a 32 bit program will produce that error exactly the same way. I would know, as i've downloaded the dlls in 64 [computer is x64], bricked, and then redownloaded x32 versions, which worked just fine.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
1. It's on the tentacle path, after the Goat dudes village.

2. Which one? Being defeated by small slugs or the giant slug will trigger the event. For the giant slug, there is only 1 event. For the small slugs, if Demyra is perverse enough, she will be submissive instead of rebelling.

3. This one is a bit complicated... Demyra has to be dragged to the tentacle altar at least once, for that you have to be defeated by the ambushing tentacles at least once... when she escapes, talk to the stone guy and he will give her a quest to offer herself as breeding stock to the tentacles. BUT, in order for Demyra to actually get that option, she must be perverse enough, if memory serves me right, she needs high enough vaginal intercourse experience, I m not sure what the value is. Once you get that, you can either teleport to the altar or be dragged there, use the interact button and Demyra will get the option to offer herself. In exchange, the ambushing tentacles will no longer attack her.

I know it ain't very intuitive... also, I think it might not work if you are too advanced in the game... mind that this game is in development, so quirks happen...
Now I have sacrifice the key for the 3rd question ... How to get it back because of that anal plug, where's the key now?

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
1. It's on the tentacle path, after the Goat dudes village.

2. Which one? Being defeated by small slugs or the giant slug will trigger the event. For the giant slug, there is only 1 event. For the small slugs, if Demyra is perverse enough, she will be submissive instead of rebelling.

3. This one is a bit complicated... Demyra has to be dragged to the tentacle altar at least once, for that you have to be defeated by the ambushing tentacles at least once... when she escapes, talk to the stone guy and he will give her a quest to offer herself as breeding stock to the tentacles. BUT, in order for Demyra to actually get that option, she must be perverse enough, if memory serves me right, she needs high enough vaginal intercourse experience, I m not sure what the value is. Once you get that, you can either teleport to the altar or be dragged there, use the interact button and Demyra will get the option to offer herself. In exchange, the ambushing tentacles will no longer attack her.

I know it ain't very intuitive... also, I think it might not work if you are too advanced in the game... mind that this game is in development, so quirks happen...
Where, I'm in the village now?

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
so i tried checking and reinstalling, the c++ and .net framework (which tells me i have 4.8 or above tho) still having the same problem, could it be related at the fact that i lack graphic card on my pc?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
so i tried checking and reinstalling, the c++ and .net framework (which tells me i have 4.8 or above tho) still having the same problem, could it be related at the fact that i lack graphic card on my pc?
I have two systems:

System 1
Intel Core i5-2520M CPU @ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit @ Net Framework 4.8

System 2
Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ Windows 10 Home 64-bit 21H1 @ Microsoft .NET Runtime - 5.0.8 (x64)

On both Agnietta 0.78.0 runs without problems. However on System 1 - it is a slow experience due to an old CPU with old integrated GPU. On both i don't have any other graphics card than that which comes from Intel by its own.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
I have two systems:

System 1
Intel Core i5-2520M CPU @ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit @ Net Framework 4.8

System 2
Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ Windows 10 Home 64-bit 21H1 @ Microsoft .NET Runtime - 5.0.8 (x64)

On both Agnietta 0.78.0 runs without problems. However on System 1 - it is a slow experience due to an old CPU with old integrated GPU. On both i don't have any other graphics card than that which comes from Intel by its own.
do you use laptops with integrated graphic card? 'cause i'm using basically only the motherboard which is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz with windows 10 pro, net framework should be 4.8 or later but i'm not sure since i don't know an effective way to check except for the installer

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
do you use laptops with integrated graphic card? 'cause i'm using basically only the motherboard which is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz with windows 10 pro, net framework should be 4.8 or later but i'm not sure since i don't know an effective way to check except for the installer
Yes, both of those are laptops. I use Intel graphics which is named Intel HD Graphics and both of those graphics drivers came from simple Windows Update. You can check by Add remove programs and browsing the list.
Searching google with your error code gave me a list of many possible causes, but most of them are for bad or old graphics drivers. (Maybe also that concerns non official graphics drivers - i am not sure of that.)
Often the drivers of the manufacturers of the laptops keep outdated graphics drivers which are WHQL certified - but they are older. That was the case for both of my laptops. So i don't use my manufacturer graphics drivers - which in both cases are Lenovo's machines that i have.
However by right clicking start menu in Windows 10 you should also check in Device Manager if there are no "yellow triangles" especially near Graphics Card? By going into properties of your graphic card there you will also determine if your graphic driver comes from manufacturer of the laptop - or it is from Microsoft.
I tend to bellieve that Microsoft did a better job keeping very good driver update database for modern and also older GPU's than some manufacturers do.

Edit: By visitting and from description of your CPU i see that this is "Intel® UHD Graphics 630 ". And by clicking Drivers and Software - there are DCH drivers for it: version 30.0.100.9684 dated 7/14/2021. (for 64-bit Windows versions)

Last edited:

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
Yes, both of those are laptops. I use Intel graphics which is named Intel HD Graphics and both of those graphics drivers came from simple Windows Update. You can check by Add remove programs and browsing the list.
Searching google with your error code gave me a list of many possible causes, but most of them are for bad or old graphics drivers. (Maybe also that concerns non official graphics drivers - i am not sure of that.)
Often the drivers of the manufacturers of the laptops keep outdated graphics drivers which are WHQL certified - but they are older. That was the case for both of my laptops. So i don't use my manufacturer graphics drivers - which in both cases are Lenovo's machines that i have.
However by right clicking start menu in Windows 10 you should also check in Device Manager if there are no "yellow triangles" especially near Graphics Card? By going into properties of your graphic card there you will also determine if your graphic driver comes from manufacturer of the laptop - or it is from Microsoft.
I tend to bellieve that Microsoft did a better job keeping very good driver update database for modern and also older GPU's than some manufacturers do.

Edit: By visitting and from description of your CPU i see that this is "Intel® UHD Graphics 630 ". And by clicking Drivers and Software - there are DCH drivers for it: version 30.0.100.9684 dated 7/14/2021. (for 64-bit Windows versions)
ok so, i have the most updated driver for my integrated intel gc, but i don't have installed intel hd graphic as a program, could that be it? since i don't have it installed in my pc

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
ok so, i have the most updated driver for my integrated intel gc, but i don't have installed intel hd graphic as a program, could that be it? since i don't have it installed in my pc
No thats not the case as Intel HD graphics is just an overall name for that line of graphics cards. Seems fair if that graphics driver is updated. I don't think thats the case now. It must be something else. Can you initiate also Windows Update to be sure that you have got all updates?

Edit: Also in overall i have found that having more of that C++ Redistributable packages from Microsoft seems to solve a lot of problems, so i just did a "yolo" thing and have installed all of them, just for sure. That's my list on Windows 10:
1626992131478.png
That is maybe an overkill but i haven't found any game that doesn't run with this setup.

Last edited:

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
No thats not the case as Intel HD graphics is just an overall name for that line of graphics cards. Seems fair if that graphics driver is updated. I don't think thats the case now. It must be something else. Can you initiate also Windows Update to be sure that you have got all updates?
yeah full updated still not working

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes