Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone have a clear idea how does changing Demyra's mental state from "normal" to "horny" works? Making all sex stats purple? Getting the same defeat CG multiple times?

Pretty sure the mental state thing got some changes

Btw is there anyway to edit the game so that mountable enemies won't attach themselves to her face lol I kinda don't wanna see her face getting covered

Edit: nvm looks like Facehuggers were tweaked in 0.80

Last edited:

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
Though this game is not that hard, I just wanted to give some tips to new players trying to make their way through this game.
The combat in this game is pretty simple and straight forward, though if you want to go a pure route (Currently there is no benefit), you will make the game much harder for you as EVERYTHING in this dungeon will and can fuck you.

1. Do not worry about saving mana, potions are really easy to get since they only cost about 50 white substance (aka cum). You will get a lot of these so you don't need to worry. Just try not to be defeated early on as if you do get defeated by certain enemies, you will lose all your potions, sewing kits, etc. You still keep your stock pile of cum though (idk where she keeps it though... the world may never know...).

2. For any areas where you cannot use magic, it is best to just run past the enemies. Always heal before going deeper into these zones as you will take more damage and have no way to heal in the middle. Until you unlock certain things, this part of the game will be the hardest part.
If you are going for a pure run, just run and don't look back, you can out run most if not all enemies.

3. Priorities which enemies you kill first. Always try to deal with enemies that spawn entities first. This means face hugger eggs, weird ass slime hive thing (idk what its called lol) and tentacles. They will continuously spawn enemies (except the face hugger eggs) and will make fights harder.

4. Once you unlock the first real skill (the sword skill), that will be your primary damage dealer, you don't really need anything else except for maybe sniping some annoying enemies from a far. It does drain a lot of mana to use so make sure to bring about 20 potions every trip if you plan to spam it.
Be careful with its range as it is a bit janky and will sometimes miss the intended target.

5. For pure runners, always keep your panty protection up at all times. You will never lose your purity as long as your panties are on... unless... you lose all your hp... then you fucked... or will be fucked? Whatever finds you first will fuck you. Ya... Unless you got really lucky...

6. If you are going for a pure run, avoid melee combat as much as possible. There are some enemies that will force an orgasm on contact.
Enemies to avoid melee combat: Face huggers, slugs, penis worm monster, Brainwash Tentacle Mask Monster.
-For Face huggers... they are one of the most annoying things to deal with. Most of the time you can just snipe the egg with your fire ball, but during a no magic zones, you can avoid them by running just enough into the egg's range and avoiding the jumping face hugger entirely. Do not worry if you do get grabbed by one if you are doing a pure run, they will not count to anything as long as it is just the face.
-For those weird ass penis worm monsters, avoid contact at all cost as they will force an orgasm if removed. They will charge at you and once they make contact, they will grab you. Try to snipe them from a distance or run. They are pretty slow and easy to avoid compared to the face huggers.
-Brainwash Tentacle Mask Monster is very annoying to deal with since there are times where you will be forced to fight them melee. All you can do is hit and dodge for them. Make sure to not make contact with them when fighting since they will grab on to you if you get too close.

7. Beware of the bloody chests...
Watch out for Chest Monsters (mimics). They are incredibly tanky, fast and will grab you on contact. There is always that blood on the floor when there is a mimic chest but if you are a paranoid freak (like me), always shoot a fireball at any chests that you open. Your virginity will thank you.
If you do happen to be grabbed by one, break out ASAP or else it will lead to a defeat page.
Defeating a mimic will give you some fragments that you can consume to make your life a bit easier. There are a total of 3 fragments (that I could find).
Purple- increases maximum mana
Black- Increases maximum health
Golden- Increases Gondul's Fury regen

8. Another tip for pure runs. Those annoying as totems with those green gas things. They are one of your worst enemies as you need a penis worm monster attacked to you to negate its damage and the moment you try to take that monster off, you orgasm. However, you can also just run past it. Make sure to have max HP if you plan to run past it. It will drain at least 1/2 to 2/3 of your health.
Most of these totem pole things have an effect range of about 2 blocks. As long as you stay out from that range, you will not take any damage. Even if you are in the green smoke.
Once you unlock the spear skill, you can just use that skill to dash past the totems faster and take much less damage.

9. Those Goat Fucks... Avoid confrontation as much as possible. They are tanky, hit like a truck, block attacks, and will always call reinforcements onto your location.

10. If you are attempting a pure run, always save. Make sure to check your status to see if you did mess up anywhere before you save. Auto saves are good but you can mess it up if you are not careful. once a Zero changes to a One, go back to your latest save. Save abuse is encouraged for pure runs. It is hard if not impossible to do it without it.

Some quick gameplay tips:
-When breaking out of an enemy's grasp, you can use Z, X, and C to break out as well. This will lead to quicker break outs. However, you need to watch your stamina bar as it will drain it faster. If you don't have stamina, you will have to wait for it to regen over time.
-When trying to snipe enemies, you can also shoot your fire ball diagonally as well. You can do this by moving with two arrow keys and then shooting. As long as your character is facing (kind of facing, she doesnt exactly have a diagonal animation...) diagonally, you can spam fireball without having to walk like that every time.
-When dealing with sudden surrounds, try to use as AOE skills as much as possible. That means Fury Sword, and maybe even fireball.
-During the No magic areas, just run and avoid the monsters as much as possible. Until you unlock Fury, you will not deal a whole lot of damage. If you need to fight, try to hit stun the enemy if you have the chance to (Hit stun means attacking the enemy continuously, preventing them from recovering.). There are some enemies that cannot be hit stunned so watch out.
-Once you unlock Fury, you can use it to get monsters that mounted onto you off. You will need to deactivate it first and then activate it again if the monster mounted onto you after it was activated.

Some places you might get stuck at...
If you ever Clip into a wall or something... you are screwed. Reload the next save.

If you cannot open the options menu, there are various ways to fix this. 1- You can try to force a scene by A- getting defeated by a monster and it has a chance to refresh it. B- Go to the pool and wash up C- Talk with someone. D- Ya fucked. If it happens to be D, then you move on to 2. 2- You press T to go back to the title screen. One warning though, reloading a save may not fix the issue. Restarting the game might however, if you restart the game and it still has that issue on that save, then you really fucked.

If you get stuck story wise...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, thanks for the helpful tips. I'm still stuck during the second zone where you have to burn the big tentacle. Do you know where the switch to activate the top statue is? I've been stuck there for an hour and a half and still don't have a clue what to do...

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there a way to move the butt view somewhere else on the screen. It blocks my view in combat and navigation...

XSkully

Jul 5, 2021
Is anyone else having the issue with mega where it says you need msvcp140.dll and other dll files , after getting the files it just tells me 0xc000007b. I really like how this game looks and I'm trying my hardest to get to play it. Any help would be appreciated.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Is anyone else having the issue with mega where it says you need msvcp140.dll and other dll files , after getting the files it just tells me 0xc000007b. I really like how this game looks and I'm trying my hardest to get to play it. Any help would be appreciated.
Browse to post #1,260

Someonewhocan

Feb 9, 2019
I really love the game art, but since im an story reader player too i really excited for game story, hope for twist game story XD

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
why do they Have to use an older c++ engine... i can't even play the stupid game cuz every I look won't let me download the funckin' 2013 version... I play genshin impact; which also uses C++... I'm doomed to miss out on a game cuz weird ass technicalities of different versions of software

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I was wondering, does anybody have a new try at decrypting the game files? I've gone through this thread and it seems some tried but with no result unfortunately...

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I was wondering, does anybody have a new try at decrypting the game files? I've gone through this thread and it seems some tried but with no result unfortunately...
May as well try grabbing a copy of Pixel RPG Maker MV

likerq488

Jul 7, 2021
Does anyone have a save at 0.78? I played at 0.73 and as I understood from this version they are not transferred.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes