madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys, I'm new to this game, so I don't know whether the situation I'm in is a game-breaking bug, or if I'm missing something. I'm in the Abyssal Cage and cannot find a way out. None of the switches are working, as they need a key I apparently don't have. Stuck 1.png Stuck 2.png Stuck 3.png Can't move any cages or bars and the molesting flying dicks or shadow eyes don't affect the heroine's energy. I just walk around like an idiot with all these critters stuck to her.

Magmellow

May 8, 2020
Hi guys, I'm new to this game, so I don't know whether the situation I'm in is a game-breaking bug, or if I'm missing something. I'm in the Abyssal Cage and cannot find a way out. None of the switches are working, as they need a key I apparently don't have. View attachment 1280198
you need to interact behind the cage with the sparkle and you'll find the key

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Meh, it kinda sucks that we now have a bunch of bugs, game can be as laggy as ever and the Tentacle Panties doesn't seem to be pumping cum as frequently now, which is insufficient to keep the parasite healthy

At least this update adds a bunch of things that can be used to speculate what will be in 0.80

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
Can you help me play this on linux? I tried to run it in Lutris with Wine, it doesnt start. I also tried it in a windows10 vm with 3d acceleration and it starts, but the picture in the menu is upside down and the menu entries are blank.

Daniel789

Jan 30, 2018
Hello guys! Sorry I tried to find it here somewhere, but I dont understand it.. How do I actually get Gondols fury (or superpower mode)? I`m stuck and really depressed .. May you help me?

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
Wrong, if you'd read the thread you'd already know you can remap the controls.

Push F1, then click settings. You can remap them from here, but some actions aren't translated so figuring out what to map certain things to can be a bit difficult. Movement should be straightforward though.
AYYYYY thanks! : D

stefanella

Oct 20, 2017
After you get the tentacle suit equipped if you refuse the offer from the head statue to remove it, is there another way to get rid of it?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
After you get the tentacle suit equipped if you refuse the offer from the head statue to remove it, is there another way to get rid of it?
The only way (at least for now) is to talk to him while having a Brainwash Tentacle on your head

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Any idea why butt view window vanishes while struggling? It's not supposed to cause I can see it begin showing the enemy's advances, but then the window just disappears.

There's also a log message "give up struggle" that pops up sometimes after holding F, except she doesn't actually give up.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes