ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Question :
1. Does the slug CG has the rebel and submission variation because I tr6a lot of time it can't

2. How to get the tentacle in hot springs cg

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Question :
1. Does the slug CG has the rebel and submission variation because I tr6a lot of time it can't

1. Yes, there is a submission variation for the slugs CG. Unless you're talking about the giant slug, then there isn't any variations for this one.
2. It's a special hot spring you'll encounter in a specific area. You'll regonise it as the water have a different color than the regular hot springs, and well the location being very suspicious too. :p

okanagan

Dec 17, 2017
1. Yes, there is a submission variation for the slugs CG. Unless you're talking about the giant slug, then there isn't any variations for this one.
2. It's a special hot spring you'll encounter in a specific area. You'll regonise it as the water have a different color than the regular hot springs, and well the location being very suspicious too. :p
What are the the rebel and submission variations you speak of? Is it a new system in the game?

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
What are the the rebel and submission variations you speak of? Is it a new system in the game?
No, it's not new. It's just two different state of Demyra in the CGs. The rebel one is unlocked when you trigger the CG scene for the first time. And to unlock the submissive option, you have to trigger the scene a second time.

0001.png

Mar 17, 2018
Question :

It has a 20% chance or so of happening in a regular hot spring.

Daniel789

Jan 30, 2018
Hello again! Second try :) Sorry I tried to find it here somewhere, but I dont understand it.. How do I actually get Gondols fury (or superpower mode)? I`m stuck and really depressed. Please help. Thanks!

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Question:
Where's the tentacle suit?
Why I can't activate the slug submission CG?
And how to get the tentacle breeding scene?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
It has a 20% chance or so of happening in a regular hot spring.
Huh? I wasn't aware of this. It never triggered in a regular hot spring during my playthroughs.
Must be lower than 20% I suppose?
There has to be semen on Demyra's body for it to happen. Chance of it happening probably depends on how much semen is on her body (1 - 10) I guess, since during one playthrough the event happened whenever I stepped into that pool

Mar 17, 2018
Huh? I wasn't aware of this. It never triggered in a regular hot spring during my playthroughs.
Must be lower than 20% I suppose?
There has to be semen on Demyra's body for it to happen. Chance of it happening probably depends on how much semen is on her body (1 - 10) I guess, since during one playthrough the event happened whenever I stepped into that pool

Sigh, see attached screenshot...

It is from the official discord, and that's the dev. answering... I wouldn't be talking if I wasn't sure...

Reactions: Whotfisthis
Mar 17, 2018
Question:
Where's the tentacle suit?
Why I can't activate the slug submission CG?
And how to get the tentacle breeding scene?
1. It's on the tentacle path, after the Goat dudes village.

2. Which one? Being defeated by small slugs or the giant slug will trigger the event. For the giant slug, there is only 1 event. For the small slugs, if Demyra is perverse enough, she will be submissive instead of rebelling.

3. This one is a bit complicated... Demyra has to be dragged to the tentacle altar at least once, for that you have to be defeated by the ambushing tentacles at least once... when she escapes, talk to the stone guy and he will give her a quest to offer herself as breeding stock to the tentacles. BUT, in order for Demyra to actually get that option, she must be perverse enough, if memory serves me right, she needs high enough vaginal intercourse experience, I m not sure what the value is. Once you get that, you can either teleport to the altar or be dragged there, use the interact button and Demyra will get the option to offer herself. In exchange, the ambushing tentacles will no longer attack her.

I know it ain't very intuitive... also, I think it might not work if you are too advanced in the game... mind that this game is in development, so quirks happen...

Mar 17, 2018
Hello again! Second try :) Sorry I tried to find it here somewhere, but I dont understand it.. How do I actually get Gondols fury (or superpower mode)? I`m stuck and really depressed. Please help. Thanks!

You get it automatically as part of the story, you can't miss it. It's after the fire area, if you have trouble getting that far, just take it nice and slow.

Mar 17, 2018
No, it's not new. It's just two different state of Demyra in the CGs. The rebel one is unlocked when you trigger the CG scene for the first time. And to unlock the submissive option, you have to trigger the scene a second time.

View attachment 1302326

As far as I'm aware, it's not dependant on the amount of times you trigger the scene. it depends on Demyra's state, if she is into tentacle/monster sex she will be submissive. She has to have a certain amount of sexual experience to go into submissive mode.

Reactions: mk40

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
As far as I'm aware, it's not dependant on the amount of times you trigger the scene. it depends on Demyra's state, if she is into tentacle/monster sex she will be submissive. She has to have a certain amount of sexual experience to go into submissive mode.
You're right. It's just the second time when she's completly corrupted.
Otherwise, it takes at 4-5 times before it triggers if you do it in a row.

Daniel789

Jan 30, 2018
You get it automatically as part of the story, you can't miss it. It's after the fire area, if you have trouble getting that far, just take it nice and slow.
thank you, but I´ve already destroyed the flames and got the key, but I didnt get Gondols Fury? Did I miss something or is there something to do ? I didnt get it-- I searched the ruins, asked everyone. Maybe I forgot to do something before getting the key?

Mar 17, 2018
thank you, but I´ve already destroyed the flames and got the key, but I didnt get Gondols Fury? Did I miss something or is there something to do ? I didnt get it-- I searched the ruins, asked everyone. Maybe I forgot to do something before getting the key?
There is a hole you need to crawl to to access the statue you need to use the key on. The hole is in the next room downwards after the mimic fight in the land of flames, it's basically the beginning on where you went to find the key, the hole is at the beginning, hidden behind a couple vases on the left. That's it. There you will get the Gon.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes