smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
this is amazing
I completed the version .78 without getting deflowered.
mysingle and only complain is the fact I can't beat the shit out of the rock head guy that gives you the lewd tasks

Last edited:

jakeskywalker17

Jan 10, 2020
Believe that's been the general consensus or something similar. Either way, it shouldn't be more than a week for the dev to post a hotfix.
The game will freeze up when you try taking the collar off when the butt view is on. Not sure about the tentacle suit, but the game did not freeze when the butt view was turned off

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
damn my save from 0.77 cant be used to 0.78
Saves from 0.77.0 can't be used with both 0.77.1 and 0.78.0
People report however that my shared save from 0.77.1 can be used in 0.78.0 which is true. I have checked that out.
However 0.78.0 brings another bug which seems to be the case removing anal plug. This happens after gargoyle second quest - titsjob scene (or before that). Since all of the quests are started just by speaking with gargoyle that means automatically that screws up removing cursed items. So it is impossible to tell exact moment when this happens by the players, as quest starts anyway...
Thats because you need to talk to gargoyle for: do a quest and remove anal plug. He does both things, or at least he should.
And that must be patched.

Edit: i will make an effort and check more on that and return to edit this post soon.

Edit1: Ah i see. I have returned to 0.77.1 game version to remove all items (tentacle suit, anal plug, tentacle panties). Than imported saves into 0.78.0 and run on those newest version. After speaking with gargoyle Demyra puts on tentacle suit, than brainwash bug. However she doesn't equip anal plug. And after scene with gargoyle - the titsjob - he only speaks about seeing Demyra not wearing anal plug - and she doesn't. And also that blocks removing tentacle suit from her, even if she has got the brainwash bug on her face.
screenshot.3.jpg screenshot.4.jpg screenshot.5.jpg
To test things up more - i have put on her the Anal Plug - and than speak with gargoyle again. He just comments about Demyra loving to wear it - than it goes out of dialogue with him.
screenshot.6.jpg screenshot.7.jpg screenshot.8.jpg screenshot.9.jpg screenshot.10.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: noname_meee

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
Is there a way to change the controls? Cuz my arrow keys on my keyboard don't work so i usually just use Num Lock arrow keys instead.
But in this gaem they don't work, so i literally can't do AnYtHiNg.
I'd like to try this out tho..... looks promising.....

ALLANSPOWER

Apr 6, 2021
Alright Chads, I need some help. I have crawled around the first dungeon for ages, but cannot move past the Sacred Flame area, as there is a large tentacle blocking my path. Any help?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a way to change the controls? Cuz my arrow keys on my keyboard don't work so i usually just use Num Lock arrow keys instead.
But in this gaem they don't work, so i literally can't do AnYtHiNg.
I'd like to try this out tho..... looks promising.....
Unless they add a key remapping option, you're gonna have to get a new keyboard

• Sad
Reactions: DominiqPRIME

Suit

May 11, 2019
Unless they add a key remapping option, you're gonna have to get a new keyboard
Wrong, if you'd read the thread you'd already know you can remap the controls.

Push F1, then click settings. You can remap them from here, but some actions aren't translated so figuring out what to map certain things to can be a bit difficult. Movement should be straightforward though.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Wrong, if you'd read the thread you'd already know you can remap the controls.

Push F1, then click settings. You can remap them from here, but finding the corresponding buttons can be confusing as some actions aren't translated.
Ok, I've never had need to remap the keys so I didn't know there was an option

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Alright Chads, I need some help. I have crawled around the first dungeon for ages, but cannot move past the Sacred Flame area, as there is a large tentacle blocking my path. Any help?
Press Q to activate the superpower mode (assuming you unlocked it, iirc you have to gain access to the west side of the initial area where you see the black tentacles) and bop them with some fireballs

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes