rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Yes, i have tried with Xbox 360 gamepad (USB version). It works nice but tbh i prefer the keyboard. Button mapping - hmn, i think you could define it by "F1" menu settings. Don't forget to hit OK in popup blue windows. ;)
Button mapping is easy with most third party apps, I was more curious about what buttons other people prefered to map certain keys to. I've messed with it a few times but I never come up with anything satisfying so I end up dropping the game till I get the itch to try again.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Button mapping is easy with most third party apps, I was more curious about what buttons other people prefered to map certain keys to. I've messed with it a few times but I never come up with anything satisfying so I end up dropping the game till I get the itch to try again.
Yes i have used some third party app for that when i had no Xbox gamepad. Not using much of both now. I think i used it because of the "Bastion" game on Steam. However that controller got a little old now and have got clunky buttons.

kmarATE

Jan 22, 2021
The games are released in ENG and CH versions.
The CH release is linked here.
Password: B-flat&wolfzq

(Linking directly to the dev's release cause I don't see this request being a constant thing on an EN forum.)
thank you very much. This is indeed not the norm, a Chinese game is more popular on the English website, and the resources is more updated.;)

flust

Aug 20, 2018
from patreon
Due to Covid-19 impacting the place I living recently and some family matters,

this month's version cannot be successfully reach Beta 0.80, please forgive me.

But I still tried my best to make the update that I should do.

Future game previews will also be released after the middle of each month,

so please look forward to it!

The following is a preview of the June update (Beta 0.78):

• The appearance of the tentacle pantie has been modified
  • The tentacle pantie now divided into two states: inserting and rubbing
  • New full-body drawings corresponding to the equipment
  • New side story: goatman capture experiment - part 2
  • New CG Event: blow-job & tit-job for goatman event
  • Adding the function of the dreaming (Now you can summon the invisible worm and the parasite here)
  • Add some fetish options: pantyhose will not disappear when naked, pregnancy is prohibited, always show butt view , always show cross-sectional view.
  • English translation of all texts before Beta 0.77
  • BUG repair and system optimisation
Scheduled update date: 6/30

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Hello. I love this game. Can i ask, is there any plans to expand pregnancy system (at least more stages with visually bigger belly) or to add some kind of mutations (at least visually as well)?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Just imagine if 0.77.1 saves are compatible with 0.78

Either way let's hope optimisation will be as promising as it sounds

Summer_Shits

Jun 25, 2021
Don't know if it's asked but mine keeps popping up a window saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)". I tried to reinstall .NET, DirectX, etc. Those didn't fix my issues. Is there a way to fix this problem? My laptop is Win10 btw.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Don't know if it's asked but mine keeps popping up a window saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)". I tried to reinstall .NET, DirectX, etc. Those didn't fix my issues. Is there a way to fix this problem? My laptop is Win10 btw.
if you run the game from the "download" folder, try moving it to any folder not protected by windows (e.g. c:\games), or just try run game as administrator.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I know some of the less common solutions to this problem
1. All in one Runtimes: basically an app that installs all of the Runtimes, .NET and stuff in one click. Shouldn't be hard to figure out how it works
Link:

2. System File Checker (SFC): run the Command Prompt as Administrator and type "sfc /scannow" and see if Windows itself could find and fix faulty files.
If the system can't find anything then it's all good. If it finds faulty files and successfully fixes them then it's all good. If the system can't perform a scan, perform the scan while offline. If it finds faulty files but can't fix them, you'll have to fix them yourself

Both methods require a restart

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes