Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I really fucking love this game, the art is insane and its actually a bit challenging as well as rewarding.

Theres one thing tho, if iget rid of the tentacle suit and panties, and speak to gargoyle again, he puts it on me agani and gives me some chinese spells and items that i cannot use- after that no matter if i do the steps to remove the tentacle suit again or not, he just ends up doing nothing and i cant get rid of it anymore. is that a bug or do i just not chinese enough?
Looks like you're in the middle of the quest that grants you the Capture spell which seems to require the tentacle suit. Equip the spell, use it near a goatman (preferably in Capra village) and you will see a Chinese text box popping up which probably means the spell isn't working. Now run away from the goatmen (or beat them all up like a chad) then talk to the Gargogyle again. He will fix the spell. Now the spell will work properly. Capture a goatman then talk to him again and enjoy the rest of the side quest. After that you should be clear to take the tentacle clothing off.

do you know how to get brainwashing worm?
They can be found in breakable boxes in Capra village or in the hole at the hot spring near the 3rd Treasure Room (From the Treasure Room, go south, go into the semen path, go south again then go left)

pedobear01940

Aug 7, 2018
i don't know how to activate that statue
1623244347533.png
Judging from the screenshot - those statues haven't been activated yet. I think you first might have to kill the tentacle in the middle of a room, by activating all four statues to fire it out. Thats in the previous location.
Pretty sure that would be the correct order.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
is there any new save? i cant seem to open any of the save you guys posted. im playing in version 0.77.1
Reupload here. It is from version 0.77.1 (not a pure play). To remove items from Demyra's body follow my previous post here. To unlock gallery read here (you probably want all files in your "save" folder, and a game restart).

1623265906878.png

Reactions: blackprisma

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
is there any current benefit from a pure playthrough or why are yall going through big hoops?
At present there is no benefit to a pure playthrough. We are just part of the minority crowd of h-game players that insist on doing purity runs in most games just to see if we can/prove that it's doable/we like the challenge/we're looking to see if there is a benefit/etc.

For myself, I usually do it because sometimes there is a benefit, and so unless I'm explicitly told there isn't one, I'll always go for a purity run to see if there is a benefit to doing it. If there isn't, then I get to say to myself I beat the game the hard way, because purity runs are usually a lot harder. Some corruption games the purity run can actually be easier, because you don't have to deal with persistant status effects, but most are definitely harder because they make it so hard to stay pure.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
is there any current benefit from a pure playthrough or why are yall going through big hoops?
Playing non pure actually made a better experience for me. And i like to feel that world goes sometimes as it is, not that it spins around main character allways. Understanding that sometimes also some choices can be meaningless. Or simply to say you can't control everything (avoid it) that happens in that world.
I allways was concerned for the Very Pure characters. In my opinion the characters that haven't experience a little bad things or some corruption or maybe some pleasures should experience more in consequence if they eventualy fail and break. Because not knowing the darker side of the force might make them more vulnerable to it - or more tempting - who knows.

All i know is that i would like to see freeplay after some ending for sure. I strongly dislike games which sends the player to main game screen after any ending.

Edit: P.S. That's why i like to play games which are still being developed. There is no game ending yet... And it makes it much more appealing for me this way.

Reactions: Christin Eleven
4.30 star(s) 72 Votes