Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Untitled.png
Welp, this is strange
I don't have the anal plug on, yet I can still use the black crystals and the Gargogyle in the Treasure Room before the Tentacle Path keeps acting as if I had it on while the ones in the other rooms still act normally

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
Hello folks.
I'm not quite sure where to procede from here. This is a Pure Run.
I already gave up the key for the anal plug, already went around in circles while having her orgasm every 10 secs to no abail.
Already captured the goat man and brough it to the Gargoyle or stoneman or what ever he is.
Already had her give the goatman a BJ. I'm just unsure as to where I'm supposed to go next to procede. I don't know what's all that about tentacle panties, only got the tentacle suit and the anal plug stuck.

I've already tried both talking to the gargoyle with and without the brainwashing tentacle on, to see if I could remove the suit by talking to him and I just keep getting the "still wearing that collar I gave you?" line over and over.
I searched around, and I just beleive I'm stuck. Not sure where to go next or what's the next goal.
(I did found an extra skill that let me stockade with a sword, but that's about it)

I'm sure that if I backtrack enough I could possibly can find something or maybe it's an obvious thing that I am just not seeing, but if anyone's got an answer to this and could share it, I would much appreciate it. I'm only playing the game occationally and I do intend on finishing the game with a Pure Run first before replaying it normally.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Go down to main corridor than right. Kill the Tentacle (hard to see) on the right side chain. Take plate - come back to location from your screenshot.
Edit: put found plate than light it up. This shall kill the shadow (or make it dissapear).

PS: I see that you like the RPG's. As i remember correctly - thats Xan's appearance from Baldurs Gate 2! :p
No if you mean this spot cause that was also what I was referring to Im stuck and the thing dont light up and darkness does not leave

Mcu as I want to play I cant play this at all when stuck like this
2.png and yeah that is Xan. "We're all doomed!" Really pathetic how two decades later western rpgs are all trash tier writing in comparison with those being just as good being the exception then the norm.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mr Technician

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
No if you mean this spot cause that was also what I was referring to Im stuck and the thing dont light up and darkness does not leave

Mcu as I want to play I cant play this at all when stuck like this
View attachment 1241621 and yeah that is Xan. "We're all doomed!" Really pathetic how two decades later western rpgs are all trash tier writing in comparison with those being just as good being the exception then the norm.
Oh so what you're saying is that you are literally stuck in place when entering the room?
I suggest to try and load the autosave that leads to another room or load a previous savefile where you where not stuck.
I've played this game for 2 days and I've already found myself out of bounds and stuck in place upon entering a room by glitches.
Only way I found to get out of both was to load a previous save file. Perhaps someone else has also found a way to get out of that without having to load a previous save file but yeah.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Oh so what you're saying is that you are literally stuck in place when entering the room?
I suggest to try and load the autosave that leads to another room or load a previous savefile where you where not stuck.
I've played this game for 2 days and I've already found myself out of bounds and stuck in place upon entering a room by glitches.
Only way I found to get out of both was to load a previous save file. Perhaps someone else has also found a way to get out of that without having to load a previous save file but yeah.
No not stuck in place but cant progress since I cant remove the darkness

D

Deleted member 3763798

The chain on the right side has some visible corrosion. Smash it, so the chain falls down, then head back down to see what it unlocks. I don't remember details past that.
Smash the chain on the right with a ranged spell. it lowers the platform on the left which you can then light.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Ok so seems I didnt hit it enough. But man then go through and end of version ノಠ益ಠノ彡┻━┻ nooooo.... damn....
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) orz My anticipation for getting back into it... never in my life has it been so brutally murdered.

I eagerly anticipate the rest. If the complete game gets put up for sale I'd buy it

Seriv

Jul 19, 2017
Everytime I try and play the game it freezes shortly after starting then procreeds to crash, has anybody found a fix for this? I found a couple comments in the thread with the same problem but further discussion was taken to PM.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Everytime I try and play the game it freezes shortly after starting then procreeds to crash, has anybody found a fix for this? I found a couple comments in the thread with the same problem but further discussion was taken to PM.
---

For ver 0.77.1 can you verify if the unpacked game folder has around 1,825 files, 35 folders, and is near 1.09GBs in size?
Ver 0.77.0 is right about the same size and specs.
-snip-

Are you trying to run the game from a protected User directory?
Desktop, Documents, etc?

Seriv

Jul 19, 2017
Unfortunately I've already tried that and it still isn't working for me, it seems like I've got all the right folders/files in a non User-Directory area and running it as admin doesn't change the crashes

EDIT: Having tried a couple of different things it seems that lingering on the title screen will cause it to crash for me regardless, but if I get into the game proper fast enough it works fine. Thanks for the help TragicSolitude

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Unfortunately I've already tried that and it still isn't working for me, it seems like I've got all the right folders/files in a non User-Directory area and running it as admin doesn't change the crashes

EDIT: Having tried a couple of different things it seems that lingering on the title screen will cause it to crash for me regardless, but if I get into the game proper fast enough it works fine. Thanks for the help TragicSolitude
You can try adding the game to Window's Data Execution Prevention as an exception.
The game is 32-bit so depending on your RAM amount it's plausible your OS would see it as dangerous and force close it during start-up/during it running. Worth a try even if you have a temporary work around. This is the only other thing I can realistically think of.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Hello folks.
I'm not quite sure where to procede from here. This is a Pure Run.
I already gave up the key for the anal plug, already went around in circles while having her orgasm every 10 secs to no abail.
Already captured the goat man and brough it to the Gargoyle or stoneman or what ever he is.
Already had her give the goatman a BJ. I'm just unsure as to where I'm supposed to go next to procede. I don't know what's all that about tentacle panties, only got the tentacle suit and the anal plug stuck.

I've already tried both talking to the gargoyle with and without the brainwashing tentacle on, to see if I could remove the suit by talking to him and I just keep getting the "still wearing that collar I gave you?" line over and over.
I searched around, and I just beleive I'm stuck. Not sure where to go next or what's the next goal.
(I did found an extra skill that let me stockade with a sword, but that's about it)

I'm sure that if I backtrack enough I could possibly can find something or maybe it's an obvious thing that I am just not seeing, but if anyone's got an answer to this and could share it, I would much appreciate it. I'm only playing the game occationally and I do intend on finishing the game with a Pure Run first before replaying it normally.
Don't use the tentacle panties if you plan to get a pure run. Your current circumstances are something that has never been reported before since the game is obviously not working as intended. Maybe try talking to the Gargogyle in other Treasure Rooms?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018

Basically in this game it seems pretty pointless, as this doesn't take more than max of 500 MB of memory (RAM), even when travelling between locations.
This 4GB patcher was largely used when Skyrim 32-bit debuted on the game market. People realised that this game have had a need for machine RAM on a PC, while only using max 2GB of it. While having total of 4 GB of RAM (in the PC in the past) and around 600 MB for operating system like Windows 7 Home 32-bit - the rest hasn't been optimaly used. And simply waisted if not used (not even as a buffer - on Windows OS). Those were times when SSD were non existant. And conventional magnetic HDD's were not so fast as SSD's are now. And when the game started to load more textures into memory (or when people moded Skyrim textures to a higher resolution) - which in total surpassed 2GB or RAM limit - it was placing it on the HDD again, slowing down the game experience. It was painfull to watch someones performance PC getting stutters due to virtual memory, or simply to say - paging a file...
Virtual memory is a whole memory that can be alocated to run any application, and that means into RAM and into pagefile which is most likely a single file placed on your HDD (SSD now). That was a limitation per one process.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
just out of curiosity, I tried to patch the Game.exe file with the , it works. I'm not sure if anything has become better, though :unsure:

-brevity-
As Mr. Tech said, that is correct, and more of what the 4GB patch is meant for.
The reason I suggested the DEP exclusion was because of the fact that all 64-bit programs are meant to comply with DEP. While a 32-bit program CAN be made to be compliant with that system, it doesn't always happen.
DEP is essentially a Windows low-level software that prevents malicious code execution. A "good" sign of that was a rapid unsafe flush of assets to memory. (Whether it broke the 2GB limit or not.) DEP kicks in (stepping more into an assumption area here) not necessarily when a program hits the 2GB limit, but more so when the amount of RAM used vs the amount free became dangerous (among a host of other things). So if you have only 8GB of RAM, and are nearly maxed out with other stuff open while trying to launch Agnietta, Windows can see its rapid internal decompression as dangerous and kill the program. Especially if the program being launched doesn't SAFELY use RAM buffer and just throws everything in. I've never seen the game hit more than a few hundred MBs into RAM, but the fact that it dumps 400MB or more as it starts up and starts utilizing a fair bit of process makes me think DEP might be kicking in.
I don't FULLY expect that fix to be the solution, but it's worth a shot if nothing else. There can be other things to try, but I figure trying that would be a good first suggestion. I remember more than a couple of times that DEP would act screwy with some h-games I've played in the day. (RPG Maker ones especially.)

Reactions: bebe2803

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Anyone playing this with an Xbox controller? I'm sure it's a compromised setup but it has to be better than full keyboard for some inept and typing like myself. Anyone care to share your controller button mapping?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone playing this with an Xbox controller? I'm sure it's a compromised setup but it has to be better than full keyboard for some inept and typing like myself. Anyone care to share your controller button mapping?
Yes, i have tried with Xbox 360 gamepad (USB version). It works nice but tbh i prefer the keyboard. Button mapping - hmn, i think you could define it by "F1" menu settings. Don't forget to hit OK in popup blue windows. ;)

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes