Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Idk i just unzipped all into a folder and then copy them in the save folder.
Please make sure you are playing correct version of the game to saves. Saves are not compatible between versions.

Edit: i have had to check up because i couldn't bellieve if they are not working. Redownloaded them all, extracted into save folder inside the game. They do work so clearly it is something else that makes it doesn't work for you. Those are for game version 0.77.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: pacolel
Jun 19, 2018
Condemnation of Piracy

Man, I'd have no trouble dropping a pledge on this game if I didn't have to wait an entire month for an English up-to-date release.
Also doesn't help that it comes in an engine that to my knowledge is not currently compatible with MTL tools.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Man, I'd have no trouble dropping a pledge on this game if I didn't have to wait an entire month for an English up-to-date release.
he actually said recently he's considering dropping an English translation mid month in the future, so the English version will only be a couple weeks after the Chinese version

pacolel

Aug 12, 2020
Please make sure you are playing correct version of the game to saves. Saves are not compatible between versions.

Edit: i have had to check up because i couldn't bellieve if they are not working. Redownloaded them all, extracted into save folder inside the game. They do work so clearly it is something else that makes it doesn't work for you. Those are for game version 0.77.1
Oh, my bad. I just noticed that i have the 0.77 and not the 0.77.1.

Reactions: Mr Technician

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
As linked by Larclaimer here CH + ENG releases are on Kemono.
Uploading ver here anyway for the OP and anyone not wanting to deal with passwords.

Ver 0.78.0 ENG Uncensored

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
hmmm it seems that after the second goatman experiment there is no way to remove the tentacle suit
From a quick scour, it seems like this is a bug reported by others as well.

My best advice for everyone not just playing for new scenes, wait until they release a patch.

They've seen the reports and will probably get around to a hotfix soonish.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
From a quick scour, it seems like this is a bug reported by others as well.

My best advice for everyone not just playing for new scenes, wait until they release a patch.

They've seen the reports and will probably get around to a hotfix soonish.
yeah i think there is a conflict with the collar

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes