mk40

Jul 23, 2018
EDIT> Moderators, maybe you should attach a link to it to the first post?
Yeah, that would be a good idea. Because many people ask about the same exact problem.
And since there is an "Installation" section on the op, adding the link there would be ideal I think.

Last edited:

Simsala11

Aug 13, 2020
If that post does not help you, please provide more info about your crash.
Any error boxes that show up, if the game folder has an "action_log.txt" file after you try to start it, and when/how it crashes.
I did everything in this guide. The game takes time to start and when I am in the main menu it hangs up without feedback or the application closes without error message

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
My previous save file's not working anymore, i assume the new update has something to do with this? if that's the case, does someone else have a 0.80 save? :D

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I did everything in this guide. The game takes time to start and when I am in the main menu it hangs up without feedback or the application closes without error message
Is there any file in the game's directory called, "action_log.txt"?
If not, where is the game on your PC? Is it in a User directory? Downloads, Desktop, My Documents, etc?
If that is the case, move the game's folder or run it as an Admin and that should fix the issue if it is what I think it is.

aktzv

Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys, saves from version 0.77. are probaly not compatible with newst 0.80. version, right?
Is there some way how to convert them, or download version between, save it and ther play in 0.80?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
1. Does anyone have access to the devs' Discord server? I think that compiling a list of bugs and suggestion from people in this thread could have a chance to improve the game
2. Has anyone encountered the new goatmen priests yet?
3. Can anyone update the description of the game on the first page of this thread with something like a "common issues" list so that people won't have to ask about stuff like unable to launch the game or save compatibility all the time?

Last edited:

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Is there a way to move the X-Section? Or to make it a little transparent?
I really love it but it covers a part of the screen... Same goes for the butt section.

OneRest

Feb 3, 2018
How do you remove the collar after the statue takes your key away? I remember it could be done on previous versions.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Was trying to get rid of the collar with the key and suddenly the game broke. Totally can't do anything
Btw seems like Parasite status seems to freeze after the underground maze plot. Doesn't seem to wither after long periods of no sea men

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
1. Does anyone have access to the devs' Discord server? I think that compiling a list of bugs and suggestion from people in this thread could have a chance to improve the game
Yes. If you make a list, I'll get it to the right people.

Reactions: mk40
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes