• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Feel free to point out the "extreme tags" you apparantly saw in the main post, because it looks almost completely vanilla.
dual tail is for the hard tag nintail ( that is the moter compagny of duam tail ) is for normal game tritail no idea what it does look like rom com

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
The "gameplay" sucks, but the VN part of it is fine. Wish the translators were a bit more on their game, though.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
If you chose to purchase this via Steam, you can restore the R18 content by downloading the "demo" file from .

The "gameplay" sucks, but the VN part of it is fine. Wish the translators were a bit more on their game, though.
Wasn't expecting much in that regard judging by the premise and the screenshots, but eh.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah these devs are known to have average/decent gameplay but good/great VN elements. The ones I've played at least were a bit heavy on the VN stuff compared to the gameplay. I remember in Venusblood Frontier you eventually spend like 5-10x longer in cutscenes than in gameplay once you start to get a bunch of characters up to high affection. I hope this game isn't like that, it killed my motivation to continue and I never managed to finish it. Sitting around reading for hours and then you have like 5-10 minutes of combat, wew. The story isn't THAT great that it's worth that much time.

The unit crafting and roster limitations fucking sucked too. This game looks like it might not have those issues anyways. I hated having to micromanage story options to reach certain endings to unlock things. Please let this game not have that bullshit too. Sitting around having to follow a step by step guide and choose options I didn't want to choose in dialogue just to unlock cool shit absolutely ruins the enjoyment of a game for me. In Frontier, you had to build up points over the whole story to reach certain endings and unlock medals (For new types of monster summons). If you didn't keep them balanced, you might have to replay the whole game to get what you want.

The game doesn't have a great rating compared to their other games on VNDB, welp. Steam already has a few decent reviews as well. Too bad they don't talk about whether you're forced to choose certain options to unlock stuff/reach endings. I'm gunna try to avoid that stuff anyways and just play naturally.

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for the share always up for more wholesome and harem game and gameplay is always a plus but I would have a bit grinding or no grinding at all ^^

Dec 13, 2022
Wait this is from the same devs that did venus blood? I loved that game, it had actual gameplay and good quality CGs just tad too much tentacle for my taste. I got a good feeling about this one.

Last edited:

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
can we have separate parts as downloads? my isp is shitty so cant download the whole thing straight, or perhaps a torrent.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I hope we can fuck the teacher (Sonia). Damn, I was hoping we could pick our college, I thought that'd be the main route difference. Seems that is set in stone. I actually liked the idea of the Mardock college from the first lesson where they claimed to kill Mardock, but I can't really argue with the MCs choice either, especially after meeting the loli in the tutorial dungeon. Woulda been a cool way to split up the routes though with how much the colleges contrasted/fight each other though. Guess we're stuck with Sonia's college, it better be worth it. ... We'd better get to fuck Sonia.

Immediately being bombarded with all the girls already head over heels for the MC was a bit much. At least Sonia wasn't a part of our fanclub right off the bat. Kind of prefer to see the full build up of a relationship rather than all this "childhood friend" trope stuff like with Celes, Aria, and Enri.

But man, the VN elements really seem to be taking priority here too. About an hour and a half in and only done with the tutorial dungeon and a bit extra. I read fast and skip the voices.

Also kind of weird you can just forge most crafting materials. I figured we'd be hunting stuff down more often.

Last edited:

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Nice, guess i'm part of the gross-factor games enjoyers if i didn't know about ninetail :|
Ninetail games arent entirely wholesome, but they only have the non-consensual scenes as defeat (bad ending) in specific battles or rarely on a more evil route. Ninetail games have more diverse stories and gameplay too. More traditional fantasy VN's with gameplay.
Compared to Dualtail that are mostly the same game remade x times (Venus Blood)

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Curious about the story for this one, is it just a skeleton to uphold gameplay/sexy stuff or is it a whole jrpg adventure? And is writing half decent?
It is a proper VN story with gameplay. I havent played this one so I dont know how good the story is, tho. Some of their other similar games like Amatsukaze and Gears of Dragoon had pretty good story.

Reactions: Lolzorski

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Just started the VN, pretty mid so far. There are 2 factions in the school but the story pretty much decided where you should go. Mardock College has pretty good idea IMO, innovating with skills and knowledge seems much more interesting to me, but the plot goes out its way to make that side unlikeable, with unlikeable school student Maltina and the Mardock head. Can't help but roll my eyes

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Don't know if this was shared here but had a table from necocan/somewhere in the past with descriptions of codes translated(somewhat) to use with Cheat Engine. Requires the program on v7.0 or higher(atm i believe it's on 7.5) or it won't be capable of running the scripts/modifications.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote