FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah agree, so far it's a bit of a snooze fest on the gameplay and story side. It's actually a bit more obnoxious to play in some ways than a standard rpgmaker game because you have to keep swapping between crafting menus and material crafting menus to try to craft gear. They chose such an awkward way to handle the crafting and inventory menus for no discernible reason. No idea why the Forge and Scrap options are on a different page from the Create option. You end up spending like 3-4 times as long in the inventory/crafting/equip menus than you should need to. Jumping around to the different tabs over and over again to check shit that could easily be shown in less steps.

The unlimited field heal thing is way too strong, you can just fight one enemy and go heal over and over again with seemingly no penalty.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
Yo, I came here because the turn based combat tag? Is it good? Can't really enjoy TBC adult game with typical weirdo hentai story

joneros

Oct 15, 2021
intro text is way to long, and you cant skip everything by 1 pres, you have to keep pressing.

i got bored out of my mind before the game starts,

way to much dialog, even skipping it is boring becouse you have to keep pressing the skip key at every text box.

and i have not even played the game at all, i got sick of all the dialog before the game started

• Angry
Reactions: gervid

fff777

Oct 30, 2019
Game closed suddenly and windows deleted everything because :
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
The writing in this is pretty damn terrible. Along with "action scenes" consisting of something happening in the background with the screen flashing uselessly due to lack of budget.

I want this to be good, but damn...

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Can anyone confirm if this game's story is linear or has multiple routes? I'm not seeing any multiple-ending tags here or on VNDB.

Will the protag stay as goody goody hero or can we shape his personality a bit with our choices? Hope we're able to switch to the Mardock school. Harmonia seems basic af.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Can anyone confirm if this game's story is linear or has multiple routes? I'm not seeing any multiple-ending tags here or on VNDB.

Will the protag stay as goody goody hero or can we shape his personality a bit with our choices? Hope we're able to switch to the Mardock school. Harmonia sounds basic af.
No the story isn't linear! It should have multiple endings.

Reactions: DuniX

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
intro text is way to long, and you cant skip everything by 1 pres, you have to keep pressing.

way to much dialog, even skipping it is boring becouse you have to keep pressing the skip key at every text box.
Go to setttings, adventure, Skip Message Setting -> From Log to -> ALL

Reactions: DuniX

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I just have started the game sadly... I've seen another comment here talk about the game having multiple endings that's all.
Okay, appreciate the answer. That other comment made an assumption based on the company's other games. Guess I'll give it a shot. Hope it's good since we're prob gonna be investing 50+ hours into this thing. :LOL:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I guess a lot of people commenting here doesn't know what a Visual Novel is....
The game also has the rpg and turn based combat tags. Some people would expect the VN portions and the combat portions of the game to be well balanced, and might be disappointed if they aren't fond of the ratio.

I personally find the VN/gameplay ratio too heavily in favor of VN stuff, but I kind of expected that from their previous games. I just hope the story picks up, because I'm having trouble staying awake here, lol. If they're going to focus on the VN element, I really wish it would be good. This is weaker so far than Frontier imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Incombat
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote