Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone know what the skill level/ proficency actually affects?
And if there is any real use for ether? Cause it seems you only need some miniscule amounts to upgrade some medicine items and are limited by the raw ressources /gold all the time.

May 6, 2017
Have you been able to make any meaningful choices during your current playthrough?
there a walkthrough couple above your post though....
From what i see in that walkthrough, there major choice on chapter 4 and 5, deciding whether chaos/evil route is on or not
if its on, you will go into chaos route in chp 6 (degrading / corruption type of H-scene, chaos end)
if its off, you will go into law route in chp 6 (Vanilla love H-scene, law end)

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
there a walkthrough couple above your post though....
From what i see in that walkthrough, there major choice on chapter 4 and 5, deciding whether chaos/evil route is on or not
if its on, you will go into chaos route in chp 6 (degrading / corruption type of H-scene, chaos end)
if its off, you will go into law route in chp 6 (Vanilla love H-scene, law end)
Thanks for the heads up. Was considering dropping this game since it's been bland af so far. Hope chaos route doesn't = letting monsters fuck the girls.

Reactions: Alter

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
good game?
Meh game, I'd rate it 6/10. If you want 'quality' alchemy erogame then just play Kamidori Alchemy Meister or Semen Alchemist
Game is alreadt text- and story- heavy but they'd added material grinding that makes it worse.

Reactions: yoohen
Dec 13, 2022
Meh game, I'd rate it 6/10. If you want 'quality' alchemy erogame then just play Kamidori Alchemy Meister or Semen Alchemist
Game is alreadt text- and story- heavy but they'd added material grinding that makes it worse.
I've not heard of Semen Alchemist, what game is that?

May 6, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. Was considering dropping this game since it's been bland af so far. Hope chaos route doesn't = letting monsters fuck the girls.
Agree, the story is really bland from starting the game, the only reason i still play it it because of the chaos route and some of the fetish i saw in cg collection
If you dont mind couple of tags/fetish spoiler from what i seen in cg collection
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
AKA Brave Alchemist Colette. The original version's name is 'Colette the Cum-collecting Alchemist' but Kagura renamed it because reasons.
Also going through the reviews, a big common thing in all of Acerola's games is that the MC will be fucked/raped early on. Virgin runs aren't possible, so if that's a turn off,, avoid their games apparently. They're pretty much all about collecting semen through sex.

Agree, the story is really bland from starting the game, the only reason i still play it it because of the chaos route and some of the fetish i saw in cg collection
If you dont mind couple of tags/fetish spoiler from what i seen in cg collection
Damn, I was with Chaos route until the sharing/group stuff. I also skimmed the cgs and found the rape and potential sharing content. Not sure if it's on loss or not. Also there's only one scene that seems like it could potentially qualify for monster sex, but the males are offscreen, so it's unclear. All you can see are that their hands and dicks aren't really human. There are a few monster girls though.

Kinda surprised by how few scenes there are though in comparison to their other games, seems like about half as many, maybe even less. Three girls in this game have about 8-9 scenes, then the rest have 1-3 or so, All of the Frontier heroines had like 10-12 each, and that's even before all the group sex stuff Frontier had that this game doesn't. Maybe that's normal for their Ninetail's games. Frontier really set the standard high.

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
Yep, personally i dont mind those sharing or ntr stuff, i mostly half expecting it anyway, especially in said "chaos / evil" route, though i do know there people that wouldn't like it...so i guess it just depend on people taste

As for the lack scene, agree, Venus blood series is definitely their golden egg, even for someone like me who doesn't prefer much tentacle fetish, i found em hot in those series, not to mention, the gameplay them self is fun...but yeah, its a bit disappointing when u comparing both of em.
I still found this game fun as is (even though the prologue is quite a snooze fest), just not as much fun when i play the venus blood series.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Yea. I don't really find chaos/evil routes in these types of games all that consistent. Wish we had more choices. Like... we really don't know what we're getting into unless we view spoilers. I prefer competent ambitious protags in evil/chaos routes, not the dumb wahaha I'm gonna break and humiliate girls with monsters kind. I remember the chaos/evil route in Soukoku no Arterial being almost good... but it had a few out-of-place sharing scenes that killed my enjoyment.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

ngayemra

Nov 15, 2017
Don't know if this was shared here but had a table from necocan/somewhere in the past with descriptions of codes translated(somewhat) to use with Cheat Engine. Requires the program on v7.0 or higher(atm i believe it's on 7.5) or it won't be capable of running the scripts/modifications.
Hi! Can you enable the 100% drop rate option? I can't enable it no matter what i try in game! :(

Reactions: SashaMan

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yea. I don't really find chaos/evil routes in these types of games all that consistent. Wish we had more choices. Like... we really don't know what we're getting into unless we view spoilers. I prefer competent ambitious protags in evil/chaos routes, not the dumb wahaha I'm gonna break and humiliate girls with monsters kind. I remember the chaos/evil route in Soukoku no Arterial being almost good... but it had a few out-of-place sharing scenes that killed my enjoyment.
The "Kind of justified" evil is way better imo, especially from a writing standpoint. I like when the protag has at least a somewhat legitimate reason to treat people like shit (Even if they go overboard). The "Cartoonishly evil psychopath" route is okay once in a while, but it gets old fast. The types of games where you abuse your own allies for no reason other than the MC is a sadist type of stuff, can't really get into that myself. Now if the MC abuses the fuck out of fairly shitty people...I'm okay with that, lol.

I'll never understand the evil routes always seeming to have sharing content. Any shitty person I've ever met isn't about sharing their "possessions" with others. It always seems a bit forced for the kink to me, but maybe that's just me. I get the idea, that they don't care about their girls at all, but I don't get how that automatically translates into allowing others to use their girls. They could go abuse some randos instead or just humiliate their girls in front of others. Seems like two separate kinks commonly smashed together that don't necessarily need to be combined.

It's ruined some evil routes for me as well.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
*Facepalm at those people* Agreed... they simply don't appreciate story...
dude I'm an avid vn player and even I can't stomach this. if the WRITING is terrible then no matter the medium (anime, manga, ln, vn, movie, book, jrpg, literally whatever) it will suck. dare I say every media will boil down to the writing.

and seeing there's no review yet I'm gonna assume everyone dropped this after the first gameplay battle.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
dude I'm an avid vn player and even I can't stomach this. if the WRITING is terrible then no matter the medium (anime, manga, ln, vn, movie, book, jrpg, literally whatever) it will suck. dare I say every media will boil down to the writing.

and seeing there's no review yet I'm gonna assume everyone dropped this after the first gameplay battle.
> "everyone dropped this after the first battle"
> literally everybody above you are talking about route branching at chapter 4 and 5 which sets it at 6.

Bruh.

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
> "everyone dropped this after the first battle"
> literally everybody above you are talking about route branching at chapter 4 and 5 which sets it at 6.

Bruh.
i said "review". also if you had to rely on semantics when arguing, it barely saves the game from being terrible. this is just grasping at straws.

i mean in comparison look at cum alchemist collette thread. it has way more praise than this. grasping at straws.

irvin12345

Jun 10, 2018
good game?
combat part are poorly made. just autobattled all combats after first ones.
UI - ugly and uncomfortable.
game engine - Unity, so endless blank loading screens everywhere. Annoying.
story/text/characters are somewhat plain/insipid.

-3/10

Reactions: yoohen

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
combat part are poorly made. just autobattled all combats after first ones.
UI - ugly and uncomfortable.
game engine - Unity, so endless blank loading screens everywhere. Annoying.
story/text/characters are somewhat plain/insipid.

-3/10
Hey, at least they tried.
Unlike this game which is not only just jewel crush with extra nude cg, they even reused CG from other game (Magic Tower and Maidens, which is also their creation but still) which is bomberman on drugs. Now that's a -10/10.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote