3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
no incest tag? Seems they killed daddy's dick for nothing. I'll pass, no wonder it has no reviews.
immense upside the way i see it. now i dont have to ignore all the brainless "but youre my (insert familial relation which is the only thing important to incest fans here)" dialogue that comes with it. well, unless the incest gets added later. then ill have to eat my words.

Dec 11, 2021
"Thinking that after confessing to his wife and after what happened to his member, his wife would be somewhat sympathetic towards him."

Lol, in which World does this happen...

Does the MC have to Deal with the cheating Dad or is he out of the picture or can be ignored at least?

Regards

ELev8

Feb 13, 2022
That is some disturbing melons, MC probably will went to comatose if he sees a small ones

Reactions: jdw6

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Android version?

Would also like to know what future tags will be? Not a fan of somethings and would like to know before I get interested in this then some forced content comes up and my time is wasted?

Thank you for your time

Reactions: lxh123 and Juv3

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Alchemist's Ring [Ch. 1-6] [SweetPlumz]

ANDROID

- -

This game doesn't have the structure to work on Android, so I made a test version, I had to change some things. Hope it works on your device.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes